Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:38 AM

Eberechi Eze Makes Team Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eberechi Eze Makes Team Of The Year (214 Views)

Super Eagles 23 Man List. Chelsea Adarabioyo Makes Team. / Eberechi Eze: I Can Still Play For Nigeria / Eberechi Eze Signs 5-Year Deal With Crystal Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eberechi Eze Makes Team Of The Year by jondabeloved: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Former Queens Park Rangers forward Eberechi Eze, Brice Samba and Said Benrahma
are the only in the PFA Championship Team of the Year.

Eze was named in a three-man midfield that parades Leeds United’s Kalvin Phillips and West Bromwich Albion’s Romaine Sawyers.

The Anglo-Nigerian put up remarkable performances which saw him account for 13 goals and eight assists.
That saw three awards tumbling during QPR’s end-of – season awards for the 22-year-old.

He scooped the Ray Jones Players’ Player of the Year, Junior Hoops Player of the Year, as well as QPR’s Supporters’ Player of the Year.

Source: http://rayoonline.com/eberechi-eze-makes-team-of-the-year/

Re: Eberechi Eze Makes Team Of The Year by Zerolosses: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Please read through...this might be the opportunity you need

Fadi Global is the newest investment and most legit one at that. They are registered with the government already.
Fadi is a cosmetic company that gives out cash and other incentives (car and paid trip) to people that chose to partner with them
All you need is a one time payment of 5000 naira and just 2 downlines/referrals to move up the steps(if yo cant find downlines dont worry we will find them for you we have a lot of people registering with us daily)
Note you only need a one time payment
To know more and register message me on WhatsApp 09036113826

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo – My Career Work Speaks For Itself, I Don’t Care About Provocations / Kai Havertz ‘waived £9m BONUS To Seal £89m Chelsea Transfer’ From Leverkuson / EPL Highest Goal Scorer 2019-2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.