Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Have You Ever Felt That You Need A Break? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have You Ever Felt That You Need A Break? (208 Views)

Most Read: Heart Felt Msg From A Nigerian Nairalander! / I Beat Him For The Second Time, He Should Take A Break From Boxing - Andy Ruiz / My Heart Felt Message To GRADUATES Teaching In Private Primary/secondary Schoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Felt That You Need A Break? by Ayoshewa12(f): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Have You Ever Felt That You Need A Break?

Following is a cautionary tale that may have no relevance to your life whatsoever.

On the other hand, it could as well save your life.

Last week, I was chatting with a new friend, PAUL AYARA and he asked me this question, "Have you ever felt you need a break?"

Now I am not going to reveal all the awesome gems shared that day, you can reply to my email if you want to get the gist in its entirety.

Well, here is the story.

Earlier this year, I started my organic cosmetic brand, CHERIE Cosmetics, and focus on producing shower gel, body spray, and body butter.

When the lockdown started here in Nigeria, March 16th, or so, everything becomes expensive...getting materials and containers to produce become expensive and it was frustrating...so I get serious with freelance writing.

Writing outsourced jobs at 2# per word, jogging being a nursing mum, and coping with the lock on was draining.

What more, the work isn't consistent, I was cash strapped...so I changed my paddle.

I started organizing different soft skills training, 2d, 3d, explained video making, and even organic skincare and domestic training.

You know what? I got nothing out of it...Find out that everyone is doing the same during the time and the competition is very high.

Being online becomes a problem, no money for data and I feel like I'm beginning to slip under...

On June 26th, I said to myself, 'if you don't take a break, you are going to slip under really hard, and this time around, you will surely lose your vision.

Next, I uninstall my WhatsApp, then login to Wattpad and started eating Sci-Fi stories �

It was during my 'break' that I discovered Email Copywriting...and luckily for me, I met a mentor which make the journey smoother.

You see, I learned a lot of lessons...learned to manage myself, my time, craft a clear goal, be myself and give value to others.

Now you ask, what is the secret of grinding without groaning?

Loving what you do, of course.

Now I don't see my long day as a grueling, it now more like an exciting adventure... I take every necessary action each day to achieve my goals and turn myself into a LIFE Breathing Cash Machine.

And working for me these days is mostly fun and exciting.

Anyway, I want to give you a gift...its a book written by TOYIN OMOTOSHO on how to turn yourself into a LIVE BREATHING CASH MACHINE...it has helped me, and it will surely help you too.

http:///bzyosz

To your success, �

Talk Soon,

Abimbola "Steps up from her break" Adeshewa

P.S Click on the reply button and tell me about what you the steps you took to ease up your "Break" tension...and
here is link to access your gift.

(http:///bzyosz)

(1) (Reply)

How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work III? / Requirements To Become Successful / Ovation Launches 24hours Television Broadcast On Ourtv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.