Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:11 PM

Fire And Arms - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fire And Arms (406 Views)

Lost In Your Arms (A Story By Kenoquill) / A Farewell To Arms By Ernest Hemingway / Drop The Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire And Arms by DrewDerek(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Written by:Andrew Williams Derek.

Copyright:No part of this publication must be published without the prior permission of the writer.

What this is all about!
Fire And Arms is a purely fictional revolutional piece thoroughly offsetted by the writer himself.
This piece is going to draw scenes ranging from Politics to Terrorism To Romance And To Action thriller,Spanning trips from Russia,Korea and finally `Hati',a country formed from the writers' imagination.
It is all about a Forensic criminologist who is also a field agent,his name is Daniel Lloyd who came back from Russia to Korea and back to Hati,his country to tackle terrorism.
He was in this assignment wherrme he met his hearthrob who want unfortunately one of the leading terrorists and militants he was assigned against.
Trying to figure out a solution out,he found himself in a big mess.

Read this thriller.

Due to the unsophisticated system currently with me,i will be updating as it allows me but it will be steady.

#Its Andrew Derek
Re: Fire And Arms by DrewDerek(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
PROLOGUE

He made sure he rested his back comfortable on the comfy pod with his view upfront to the beach.
With a cold glass of yellow punch in his hand,he took every fanticising sip as he watched closely at those skiing at the beach.
Though he hated the sight of marine sport but he found himself getting to love skiing specifically because one of his russian friend Dãmyán Boreslav recently won a laurel on it therefore escalating him to affluence.
Daniel smiled at the two half naked ladies on hot pants and bikinis who were busy building castle on the sand.They were on sun shades so he could not view them properly.
He immeiately retrieved his disposition as soon as he remembered the task at hand.
Being a criminologist and detective was just not too easy fpr him but the passion he had for it kept him rolling along.
He was quite satisfied with his pay as it afforded him the luxury life could ever brings to a lucky person.
He had fleet of admirable cars even sport cars like Comoros and Bentley and two others.
Re: Fire And Arms by DrewDerek(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
But he just could not forget his background.
He was told he was an orphan and his benefactor,one Senator Briggs in Hati his home country had afforded him the luxury of life.Briggs Lloyd had even sponsored his career and he remained grateful to him,he had even adopted his surname Lloyd,but that will be beside for now.
"How can i go back to Hati to tackle terrorist in a country i barely know though i am a citizen"he said to himself.
But why have General Vladímír Dijakóvíç chose him to go for this tough mission.
Yes,he Daniel could not deny the fact that in time past he had executed more deadlier mission successfully but he just could not understand why he was just tensed up.
He had served the Russian special force called Spetnaz for six years after he graduated from the University of Moscow with a degree in Criminology and Forensics.He was hired due to his vast intelligence and suede knowledge skills in computer.
He was a talented hacker.
When Spetnaz hired him,he was also well trained as a field agent.
Re: Fire And Arms by Sliss(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nice one bro
Bring it on
Re: Fire And Arms by DrewDerek(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
He was still in his thought when a lady touched him.
He jerked into reality like a hen drenched in the rain.
"Hello"the lady on sunglasses said.Daniel surfed her with his eyes.She was on hot bikini as her rigid breast protruted out like needles.
"Hi"he replied and adjusted himself on the beach pod as he licked his tongues.
"Can i sit"she asked.
"Please do,angel"he replied still suprised she dont speak russian language.
"I am a tourist on holiday here,i am an American"She said as she sat beside him.He noticed her boston accent.He had been to America so he could recognize some of the states accents like:Hawaii,Arizona and Connecticut intonations.
"Ohh,i resides here but am a Hatian"he replied trying to hide his identity but her eyes met his I.D.
"Nice Hatian,are you a detective working for Spetnaz"She asked.
"Yes i do"he replied since he could not cover up.
"Ohh i see that am speaking to a criminologist,its nice".
Daniel frowned,why was she concerned about his identity.
This was really suspicious.
Re: Fire And Arms by Sliss(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
She could be spy��

Op could you try and increase the length of the upgrade, it's kinda short
Re: Fire And Arms by DrewDerek(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
He surveyed her expression with his eyes but could not find any traces to arouse his suspicions.
He sipped his punch through the plastic straw.
"I am Lauretta Hartman,You"?
Daniel hesitated,he wanted to forge a name but his name was boldly inscibed on his I.D.
He had no choice.
"Daniel Lloyd"He replied reluctantly but he noticed she read his reluctance.
"I was sitting here all day bored so i saw everyone was with guests except you.So could we be a perfect match for today?or are you ona date?"She asked as she ran her tongue through her pink lips.
"Oh that will be nice"he replied as he took a quick glance at his wristwatch.
"Are you in a hurry"
"Oh no,its not a wristwatch,it is a distress intercom"he corrected.
"Sorry,dont mind my crudeness"Lauretta laughed off so Daniel joined.
They held hands and got up taking calculative strides uniformly as they headed towards the shore.
"we will play handball on the beach,let me get a ball"he said and grabbed a ball from the rack and tossed it at her playfully.
~~~~~~~~~~
Re: Fire And Arms by DrewDerek(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
+CHAPTER ONE+
Gwaki,Hati
He was just strolling round the vast mansion,it was over spacious than he had thought.
The Briggs mansion was a magnificent edifice that occupies three plot of land at a go.
The cars packed at the garage was more than twenty.
The house was a twenty six bedroom mansion,it has two swimming pools,its exquisite beauty alone amazed him.
He was amazed even at the coordinated staff and all the activities at the Briggs mansion.
His Benefactor was a play boy so he had a quarter that housed about sixty call girls where he could easily run to whenever he wanted.
Dan hissed loudly as he strided past the private lounge of Briggs private chamber which was always heavily manned with about twelve armed policemen.He smiled as they perambulated round the large openings.
"Foolish people"he spat silently"i could kill them all if i needed to get at the senator"he added and walked past them as they bowed to him.
He overheard Briggs bragging aloud to his friends that his son was back to save Hati.

1 Like

Re: Fire And Arms by DrewDerek(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
He laughed dryly as he ran up the terraced staircase swiftly like lightening.
He paused a bit to survey the well stationed CCTV hidden conduit in the wall.He plied out his phone and made to hack into it system but decided against it,he replaced his phone back into his pocket and ran all the way up to the conference hall where he was told the Inspector General of the Haiti Police Force was waiting there for him.
As soon as he entered the plush hall,he met three men on black suit,he wondered whom among them was the I.G.
He moved towards them as the trio got up.
He shook hands with them.
"Hello Daniel Briggs,i am I.G Dakins,beside me are Superintendent Jack and Inspector Julian"The shortest man among them said.
"Thanks"Daniel replied and sat down.
"I dont have much time,so tell me how we will start the operation"he added.
"Jack and Julian beside me are well trained,they just landed from Vietnam for this same mission you were called upon for"I.G Dakin said,Daniel nodded as he searched the two men with his eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Olodo- A Short Story / As We Prepare For Independence Day, Read This!!! / What's That One Thing You Hate So Much But Its Most People's Favorite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.