Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,592 members, 7,941,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

How I Made Serious Mistakes During My Courtship-now I Cannot Enjoy My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Made Serious Mistakes During My Courtship-now I Cannot Enjoy My Marriage (2189 Views)

Infection Fears: I Have Found A Way To Enjoy My Sex Addiction / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Serious Mistakes During My Courtship-now I Cannot Enjoy My Marriage by Rabbi4real: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good day ma

Please hide my identity. I am married to a wonderful lady. My wife is a godly lady and we have been together for almost two years of dating before we got married in June this year.
During our courtship,She said she will not be engaging in intercourse until our wedding but we make out and stuff. I agreed because,that to me,is a sign of a virtuous woman.
But since we got married, things have not been fine with us in the area of love making. And this is my fault. During our courtship, I was not faithful on our vow to remain celibate until marriage.
I tried but the temptation was too much and I had casual s*x with a few ladies.
One of the ladies when she heard I was getting married,threatened me to give her 3 million or she will ruin my marriage.
I was like,how will she even ruin my marriage? After all, she is in Ibadan and I am in Lagos here.
How will she come and ruin my marriage...
But to my surprise,since...

https://livelystones.ng/2020/09/09/how-i-made-serious-mistakes-during-my-courtship-now-i-cannot-enjoy-my-marriage/

Re: How I Made Serious Mistakes During My Courtship-now I Cannot Enjoy My Marriage by phrancys001(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lies, naija already get it's own headache abeg shift this story go Ghana

4 Likes

Re: How I Made Serious Mistakes During My Courtship-now I Cannot Enjoy My Marriage by InfernoNig: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bai come and finish it here
Re: How I Made Serious Mistakes During My Courtship-now I Cannot Enjoy My Marriage by Rabbi4real: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
noted!
phrancys001:
Lies, naija already get it's own headache abeg shift this story go Ghana
Re: How I Made Serious Mistakes During My Courtship-now I Cannot Enjoy My Marriage by mikecino(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
If you won't finish up the story here, forget it... Am not clicking
Re: How I Made Serious Mistakes During My Courtship-now I Cannot Enjoy My Marriage by Rabbi4real: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin grin
mikecino:
If you won't finish up the story here, forget it... Am not clicking
Re: How I Made Serious Mistakes During My Courtship-now I Cannot Enjoy My Marriage by Rabbi4real: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2020
hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

. / No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge / Bursted! Man Caught His Fiance Red-handed On Bed With His Best Man To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.