Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,579 members, 7,944,748 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Please Help! I Am Unable To Renew My Hosting With Bluehost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help! I Am Unable To Renew My Hosting With Bluehost (287 Views)

Card Ban: My Website Data Will Be Deleted If I Don't Renew My Hosting Plan / Help: Urgent Answer Needed About My Hosting / How To Start Your Blog Or Website With Bluehost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Am Unable To Renew My Hosting With Bluehost by skyrockete(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Please Nairalanders, I need help for alternative or ways to resolve my payment issue with Bluehost hosting service. My website is already deactivated because its hosting renewal is due and I have been trying to pay but always declines. I have tried 3 different cards but none was accepted.

Please how do I resolve the issue? I don't have PayPal as alternative way to pay and I don't really want PayPal at all. I want to pay with my card.

Please help
Re: Please Help! I Am Unable To Renew My Hosting With Bluehost by ModestGal(f): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
skyrockete:
Please Nairalanders, I need help for alternative or ways to resolve my payment issue with Bluehost hosting service. My website is already deactivated because its hosting renewal is due and I have been trying to pay but always declines. I have tried 3 different cards but none was accepted.

Please how do I resolve the issue? I don't have PayPal as alternative way to pay and I don't really want PayPal at all. I want to pay with my card.

Please help
Which bank card did you try?
Re: Please Help! I Am Unable To Renew My Hosting With Bluehost by TheSparrow: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
skyrockete:

Please help

Have you tried barter virtual dollar card?
Re: Please Help! I Am Unable To Renew My Hosting With Bluehost by soundlala: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
try gtb
Re: Please Help! I Am Unable To Renew My Hosting With Bluehost by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 10, 2020
skyrockete:

Please help
Use Payoneer MasterCard . it work for me and never fail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Assistance Needed Urgently / Proven - Social Proof Wordpress Plugin (nairathemes.com) / How To Get Free 2gb Data On Any Network 100% Working Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.