Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,324 members, 7,925,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:15 AM

Learn How To Run Adverts At A Very Cheap Rate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Learn How To Run Adverts At A Very Cheap Rate (104 Views)

Get Phone Numbers For Sms Adverts At Affordable Price / Furniture And Home Appliances At Very Cheap Rate(pics) / 3D Wall Panel At A Very Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Run Adverts At A Very Cheap Rate by Benjaminnx(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Learn how to run adverts for people at a very very cheap rate and collect regular price.

*Tuition fee is be ₦5000*
*You would learn how to run adverts with;
*Social Medias and as other networks.
*You would learn how to get millions of traffic for people.
*And a rare bonus social media advert(I've made a lot of money with this. I actually run 90% of my adverts with this)

This group is for those that actually knows the value of advertising, it's only to help a few, so I'd only be teaching the first 5 to 10 pple to pay up.

Thousands of Pple earn passive income on adverts all over the world.

*You are not allowed to teach the bonus method you'd learn in this group*

*It took me years before I could get it*

*If you start teaching people, and everyone knows about it, it becomes valueless*

*And you won't be able to earn from it again*

That's why I would be teaching the first 5 to 10 people to pay up.

Click link only of you're interested.
https:///DXhqOW1QxZy3Q0SEM78lZ2

Tutorial fee is ₦5000.
And it's only available for the first 5 to 10 people to pay up.

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale / Abuja Best Investment 2020 (Tayan City Estate, Idu Abuja) / Technical Support And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.