Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,311 members, 7,900,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm (46387 Views)

Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 11, 2020
Penflame:
Early this month, unknown thief/thieves entered my room through the window late in the night and stole phones, device and laptop totally worth 132,000 naira.

My greatest surprise was I didn't or was unable to wake up throughout their operation until day break, and I'm someone that easily wake up from sleep at hearing slight sound or noticing slight movement.

Is it that there's a charm they do use for this kind of operation? If yes, how can it been neutralized to prevent such occurrence next time?

In what way can I apprehend this thieves? I've been unable to track the items.

Someone should please give me advice and suggestion.

Help move to front Page biko.

Enter through your window in this modern age?
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by ibrahim55(m): 3:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Graceboi1:

just pray say make thief no remember us oo

bobo na jazz oooh happened to my neighbor way back during my days in school..Ben my neighbor slpt off only to wake and found his room empty.all his properties, electronics and money were all stolen..
imagine when you sleep for bed come find yourself for floor wen yu wake, can't imagine a guy man crying like a kid the next morning..

solution. just find a strong and reliable man of God for prayers ..
you people with ur man of God this man of God that abeg eh u na man of devil ni? We are all men of God brother first u have to be close to God ur self if u are a muslim I will advice u pray ur daily 5 times prayer on time and whenever u want to sleep read Surat iklas,ahad,And Nass then krusiyu 3 times each no evil will befall u till day break walahi
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by blackpanthar: 4:28am On Sep 11, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Ok, I challenge u 2 prove how science can be used 4 such operations!
highbee02
AnanseK
Chris2863
BigTableShaker

PLS I DID MY PROPER RESEARCH, NIGERIANS ARE NOT GULLIBLE.... especially thieves.
Any thief who wants people to sleep and does not kill them must be so intelligent and so humane enough not to want to cause panic, screams and fear and also must want to take his time to fully loot the house.

WE ALL WATCH MOVIES.... not useless nollywood... I mean foreign movies... if you can not get ideas from movies then where else?

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Frankcallys(m): 5:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Same thing happened to me here in South Africa. They even took the gold necklace and watch I was wearing. I can feel every move they were making around me but couldn't wake up or raise a finger.

2 things are involved in this kind of situation bro.

1. It's either they used juju, this one am not sure about it

2. This one, I am 100 percent sure... They burned CD plate, yes the one you insert in a CD/DVD player.

Inhaling the smoke that comes from a burning disc will knock you out for hours, make you so weak that you can't even lift a finger
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by FullBlastLight: 5:48am On Sep 11, 2020
blackpanthar:

highbee02
AnanseK
Chris2863
BigTableShaker

PLS I DID MY PROPER RESEARCH, NIGERIANS ARE NOT GULLIBLE.... especially thieves.
Any thief who wants people to sleep and does not kill them must be so intelligent and so humane enough not to want to cause panic, screams and fear and also must want to take his time to fully loot the house.

WE ALL WATCH MOVIES.... not useless nollywood... I mean foreign movies... if you can not get ideas from movies then where else?

Bro, if it's foreign movies u're citing as concrete scientific proof, shun!

Of course, we all know a lot happen in foreign movies dt hv no practicality in real life because they're all make-believe stunts & film-tricks!

Or, do u jst believe everytin u watch on foreign movies' scenes hook, line & sinker?
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by andycom(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2020
It happened to me personally, this boys broke the iron protector of a window in my sitting room, came in took my phones, laptop, new clothes I bought that day and money. And I was sleeping all through. ��
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Penflame(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2020
Tapout:

exactly, I was about telling him to go for a medical test and find out if he has any foreign body in him. OP how did u feel when u woke up??
cc:penflame

I felt very weak and stressed out as if I did labourer work throughout the night.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Penflame(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2020
authentic18:

What state are you in. I know this has happened to a neighbor of mine before

Somewhere in North Central part of Nigeria
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by combination123: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2020
ab1x:
Move closer to God. Always pray before you sleep. That is the only potent charm I know of.
Awwsome
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by authentic18: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2020
Penflame:

Somewhere in North Central part of Nigeria
Damn. This happened to someone i know in the south south a few years ago.
The Jazz Is real
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by DedeNkem: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Penflame:
Early this month, unknown thief/thieves entered my room through the window late in the night and stole phones, device and laptop totally worth 132,000 naira.

My greatest surprise was I didn't or was unable to wake up throughout their operation until day break, and I'm someone that easily wake up from sleep at hearing slight sound or noticing slight movement.

Is it that there's a charm they do use for this kind of operation? If yes, how can it been neutralized to prevent such occurrence next time?

Lack of proper education makes most Nigerians blame juju for things they don't understand!

They probably succeeded due to one of the following or more;

- you slept too deep due to tiredness.
- your food or drink was drugged.
- the air in your was contaminated with a chemical that made you sleep deeper.
- someone may have carefully sneaked in stealthily whole you slept, especially, someone who knew where your stuffs are located.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Tonitoniton(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Penflame:

Such charms are common here in Abuja. There cases where the robbers will carry the person they want to rob outside the building and practically clean out the house. It is neighbours that work him up in the morning.

Solution is, pray before u sleep, cover ur house and ur self the blood of jesus and fire of the Holy Ghost. Commit ur night into God's care before u sleep. Learn to anoint ur house weekly.

Mind u, There are not done yet. They will come back after some time, before then, they will be chasing ur house regularly. If u are smart, u can identify them from their casing activities cos they are not too smart themselves
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by remi1444: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2020
hardbody:

The random knowledge i have about it is that it is that substance they use at the morgue to secure corpses from quick and fast decay. I recall once while serving (here in Lagos) I was staying with my uncle at Fola Agoro. Some guys came and painted the house (it was a duplex). They identified a small window upstairs in a tiny room that my uncle used as his library. In the night I was jerked from sleep when my uncle came downstairs to wake mu up and inform me that a thief came into the house and was leisurely carting things away and he woke up and the thief fled and jumped through that little window. Days after the event we continued to notice missing items..especially items that they could have been passing to some other person downstairs.

Our relation in the army told us that they must have used that item to induce deep sleep and my uncle possibly woke up when it had worn off.

I hope this helps.
Thank you, yes it does.

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by TheAviator: 5:57am On Sep 15, 2020
andycom:
It happened to me personally, this boys broke the iron protector of a window in my sitting room, came in took my phones, laptop, new clothes I bought that day and money. And I was sleeping all through. ��

Did you see them sir or how were you sure that they were boys. They could be girls.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by nkay2020: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2020
centilad:

Report to police.
Send a mail to his Network provider; copy NCC too.
Create a New Thread as advised

Thank you, he just paid
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by andycom(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
TheAviator:

Did you see them sir or how were you sure that they were boys. They could be girls.

Boys or girls I don't care sha
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by SabaliPatience: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
jawalis:
INSIDE LIFE !
It’s nothing but juju. Get it straight. Sumo par case happened in my neighborhood recently but in different dimension. They didn’t sleep but were all looking at the rubbers like slowpoke and couldn’t do anything. They rubbers left before they could understand what happened. May God protect us.
are you serious?
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Jozel: 2:31am On Sep 16, 2020
Nice article... thanks for sharing this with us... please can I guest blog with you?
I have some nice contents Check out this one below
https://legitinfo247.com/phil-foden-and-mason-greenwood-sent-home/
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Judybash93(m): 3:37am On Sep 16, 2020
It's funny how the first thing that came to your mind is Voodoo... We have biochemical labs where sleeping gas can be easily accessed. Why do we have anaesthesia? It's not jazz or Voodoo, na sleeping gas wey dem use subdue you
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Casemiro(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2020
Deejay1000:
I guess they used the stick used for measuring dead bodies... Base on here say if they put it close to where you sleep no matter what.. You won't be able to wake up till they remove the stick again

chineke nna!!

things dey happen o
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by centilad(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
nkay2020:

Thank you, he just paid
Thank God for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Marvelous Odalo Impregnates 12-year-old Girl, Aborts It, Girl Missing / ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.