Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,710 members, 7,918,187 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:59 AM

Please help, Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please help, Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? (457 Views)

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / How I Overcame Masturbation And Spiritual Wife After 20 Years. / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help, Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by GuyWise101(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2020
I am just wondering if I have a spiritual wife, after countless times of masturb8tion and I am still having sex in my dream, is it something spiritual? had one last night.

1 Like

Re: Please help, Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by aaking(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2020
GuyWise101:
I am just wondering if I have a spiritual wife, after countless times of masturb8tion and I am still having sex in my dream, is it something spiritual? had one last night.

Bros just give your life to Christ and stop doing what will glorify satan in your life.
Masturbating is satanic and injustice to your health. Know today that the Spiritual controls the physical. Find a believing Church walk up to the pastor to pray for you . Because whenever you had that same dream,
they use it to suck your destiny & glory,
they use it to block your visions,
they use it to make a covenant with you. May the Lord Himself Help you in the Mighty Name of JESUS Christ

1 Like

Re: Please help, Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by Freelane33(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2020
State of mind before you go to bed .....
Re: Please help, Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by Slawormir: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ogbeni na wetin you too reason or wetin you put for mind during the day time na im dey turn to dream for night

Stop thinking, fantasizing, daydreaming too much about your desire to bang a woman
Re: Please help, Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by kovic7(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2020
Na ur mind dey play games with you oga, the games con reach extra time (dreams)..
Our darling daddy is doing well....
Re: Please help, Do I Have A Spiritual Wife? by frozen70(f): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
GuyWise101:

You didn't tell us your reason for mastubating

Is it that you don't want nt have a girl friend or its your choice to subject yourself to it

Anyway I don't think you have a spiritual wife but you are not really having sex as expected and you are in your prime so your sex urge is still at its peak

(1) (Reply)

How Do Guys Cope When Doing Business With Women? / What Can A Friend Do When Bachelor's Night Leads To Pregnancy ? / I'm Looking For dat Guy dat Said He Worked As A Barman In Lagos Brothel Be happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.