Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

Best Business To Run With 1.5 Million Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Business To Run With 1.5 Million Capital (167 Views)

Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? / Which Business Venture Can I Run With 15 Million Naira / CBN To Refund ₦35 Million Capital Deposits To BDC Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Business To Run With 1.5 Million Capital by Clinton518(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2020
Hi friends
Do we know that the easiest way to make money and become a multi millionaire now in Nigeria is to create an investment site.
If you know you are very good in betting, virtual bets, forex trading, binary trading or any other platforms that can yield huge profit why no take advantage of that and create a world class website or app where people can invest in.
Now let me break it down for you
A very good investment website with high performance rate and advertised properly will easily generate 1000 investors.People all over the world are looking for the best investment platform to invest in.
Now,if you make 200 naira per investors profit every day that means in a day you make 200,000 naira from the investors,and in a month 6,000,000 naira!!.
That is why people are into building investment platforms now.
However,the problem why some people are not always successful is because the sites and programs they build are not always of high quality and occasionally encounter sites breakdown, making people lose there money and lose trust of them.Building a world class investment program that will run without obstruction or work effectively requires you to employ the services a highly and world class technical programmer who will share his experiences with you and build a world class program for you that will be attractive enough to generate enough investors and profit for you.With a maximum of 1.5 million you can create that program that will change your live forever.If you have the funds and have the initiative of the investment program you wish to run,then dm me so I connect you to the programmer that will give you the best service with the the best and cost efficient quality.
If you know of a better business to start with 1.5 million then let us know.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Looking For Resellers Both In Nigeria And Abroad / Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan With 3 Years Financial Analysis / Kara Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.