Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020 (119 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Thursday 10th February 2022 - Read Now / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020 by Thedevotinals: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: ADDRESS THEM BY NAME
BIBLE TEXT: Mark 9:25

'When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.'

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: TIME TO BE BOLD
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 4:18-19 (AMPC)

'But the path of the [uncompromisingly] just and righteous is like the light of dawn, that shines more and more (brighter and clearer) until [it reaches its full strength and glory in] the perfect day [to be prepared]. The way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know over what they stumble.'

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILLY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: BE GREAT IN THE MIDST OF CRITICISM
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 5:44, NKJV

'But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you'

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILLY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: DECLARE GOD’S WORD OVER YOUR SITUATION
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 91:2

'I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.”'

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

[urlhttps://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/open-heavens-devotional-for-thursday-10th-september-2020-be-ye-transformed/=]OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.[/url]

TOPIC: BE YE TRANSFORMED
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Timothy 1:15

“This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: GOD OF MERCY
BIBLE TEXT: Ezekiel 20:16,17

“Because they despised my judgments, and walked not in my statutes, but polluted my sabbaths: for their heart went after their idols. Nevertheless mine eye spared them from destroying them, neither did I make an end of them in the wilderness.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: ARRESTING THE ARRESTER
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 9:15

“The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: HIS STILL SMALL VOICE
BIBLE TEXT: 1 John 2:27

'But the anointing which ye have received of [God] abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth.'

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: DREAM GREAT DREAMS
BIBLE TEXT: Revelation 2:10

'Be thou faithful unto death . . .'

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: MAKING HIS MUSIC
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 3:18

'We all . . . are being transformed into his image.'

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: WORKS DON’T SAVE
BIBLE TEXT: MARK 11:16

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: “GO CRAZY” (PURSUE) AFTER THE BLESSING!
BIBLE TEXT: GENESIS 27 : 30-46

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE DAY OF THE LORD – THE NEW JERUSALEM (2)
BIBLE TEXT: Zechariah 14:10-21

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE ENEMIES OF THE RIGHT THOUGHT
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 6:31.

'Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?'

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: WE ARE ALIVE BY HIS MERCY
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 2:4-5 KJV

' But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)'

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: FOCUS ON WHAT WILL LAST FOREVER
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 4:18 CEV

'Things that are seen don’t last forever, but things that are not seen are eternal. That’s why we keep our minds on the things that cannot be seen'

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotioal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Diverse Deliverances After Repentance! / Are U A Patriotic Nigeria? Please Don't Ignore This!! / Jerry Savelle Devotional September 19 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.