Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

Romancelanders I Have Some Interesting Information For You Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders I Have Some Interesting Information For You Guys (178 Views)

Romancelanders I Need Your Help (pics) / Romancelanders I Need Advice / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders I Have Some Interesting Information For You Guys by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Good Day Guys, I have some Facts and Information from Studies and Statistics all over the World. Interesting and Powerful Stuff, here They are:

- Studies Show that people who tend to Have more Birthdays are Shown to live longer
- Did you know that left handed people are better at writing than people with No Hands
- 0% of Children in the World are actually adults
- Did you Know that Lee Harvey Oswald was alive minutes before he Died
- Scientists Have proven that exactly 50% of the People on earth make Half of the World's Population.
- Did you know that every 60 Seconds in Africa, a Minute Passes
- Biologists say that when a Person Has Sex, he/she is no longer a Virgin.
- If you are reading this, there is an at least 99.999% Chance that you are Alive.
- In 1873 somewhere around Abeokuta, a man jumped into a river and Got wet.
- Did you know that During the Life time of Adolf Hitler, He Drank Water.
- My Friend a Father of two has two daughters, and they are Both Girls!
- Are you aware that 100% of 15 Year Olds are above the age of 14
Re: Romancelanders I Have Some Interesting Information For You Guys by GolDRoger: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Move this to joke section

*Clown* grin grin grin
Re: Romancelanders I Have Some Interesting Information For You Guys by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
GolDRoger:
Move this to joke section

*Clown* grin grin grin
Ok
Re: Romancelanders I Have Some Interesting Information For You Guys by ProphetofOdin: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lol

If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Mocks Nengi, Ozo [watchvideo] / There Isn't Love / Korea -africa World Economic And Investment Summit 2021 Seoul, Korea(kawes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.