Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (39255 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by proudly9ja(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2011
GenBuhari:

Why  do you guys believe that Buhari actually lost these elections why not try and mobilize to challenge it?

It simply does not seem possible that Buhari lost.

Buhari is challengng the results and we should be demanding re-run  of the elections and stop being defeatist.

All indications prior to the election were that Buhari was far more popular not only on Nairalang polls, but also on the ground - the biggest crowds attending his rallies.

Please can we stop saying he lost as I do not believe he  lost.  At the very worst it should have been close enought for a 2nd round run off elections.

People shine your eyes - we were cheated!
Take it easy. The party will decide what to do. If the party comes out and decides that they will contest the elections in the court of law, I for one will support. There are loads of ways to prove multiple voting, increasing number of votes, etc. But we should not preempt the decision of the party. Whatever they decide, I will stand by them.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2011
I agree.

We should also issue a statement condemning the rigging of the elections.

Jarus:

Can we issue a statement condemning the violence? I will get it published in papers as letter-to-the-editor.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nadanbata: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2011
GenBuhari:

Why  do you guys believe that Buhari actually lost these elections why not try and mobilize to challenge it?

Buhari is challengng the results and we should be demanding re-run  of the elections and stop being defeatist.

All indications prior to the election were that Buhari was far more popular not only on Nairalang polls, but also on the ground - the biggest crowds attending his rallies.

Please can we stop saying he lost as I do not believe he  lost.  At the very worst it should have been close enought for a 2nd round run off elections.

It was a run off for sure. But Buhari didnt do enough campaign in the South of the country. Come 2015 it can be corrected though we have 4 years. It was a great achievment getting 12 million votes spending a fraction of what GEJ did. So I see hope for Naija.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2011
^^GEJ did not do any campaigns in the North of SW

So how does that proof that Buhari lost?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2011
Guys, I have being very quiet all this while, i think i just went into hibernating mode cos i did put alot aside to make sure the BB dream come true and as a result affected my business and so needed to put some things in shape, i think i am abit free now, i think we have a facebook group already, it's either we retain the name or change it  slightly but i think the name should remain, we are looking even way upfront 2015, we can influence the decision of Buhari/Bakare to still join hands together and contest again, if the court issue didnt work out then we have enough time to work on the Grassroot development of CPC.I am predicting that by 2015: GEJ will still want to contest, alot will be left undone, the Igbo will feel betrayed and the leaders in the north will be careful at rigging. All the other Zone will be unhappy with Jonathan except SS cos he would have achieved nothing (i dont pray so) and most people will be angry and would want to look at the Man called Buhari (thinking why did this man contest 4 times) cos then nobody will believe in both PDP and any Saint produced by PDP. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Meanwhile if u are not yet a part of the BB Integrity Vanguard on FB you can be a part of it now:

http://www.facebook.com/BBIntegrityVanguard
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
@proudly9ja, great post!

@ALL, this is what I think Buhari should do: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=648895.msg8151379#msg8151379

I will support that. One of the reasons why I supported Buhari's candidacy was because I agree with most of the declared intentions in the CPC manifesto and I believed he will work to carry them out better than the other party(PDP)

There are many similar ideas in the ACN declarations also. Those ideas are important to me, more than the party. If CPC can continue to push for them in the House of Assembly and sponsor Governors and politicians who practice and fight for those thing, then I will continue to support them.

For me, we still need an alliance of ideas. Alliances shouldn't be for the purposes of winning Presidential elections alone. We need alliances in the Senate and HOA too. We can get this pro-status quo politicians out of power gradually and restructure Nigeria.

BTW, I don't mind if CPC remains a regional party as long as they are willing to stick to their ideas of good governance and national restructuring. That is one thing I'm ready to give my support to.

So if you guys are thinking of starting a group to champion those ideas, I'm ready to join as long as we articulate our plans clearly, even across parties as I believe this should not be limited to one party.  

I came from sympathising with ACN to supporting CPC. I still support ACN, it's all about the ideas. I really don't care too much about the individual and the party acronyms.

I will like to add that we can identify specific Politicians across parties, contact them, interview them or speak with them and gauge their stand on the issues we care about. If their actions and politicking are aligned with those issues, then we put our resources (idea, material, financial) behind them and their campaign.

We can be an independent NaijaPAC (political action committee) a "Think Tank" (used loosely since you need some good intellectual credentials for that) or just a group with shared values and idea about how to reform and restructure Nigeria and Nigerian politics.

We must have these fundamental ideas and beliefs discussed and agreed to before we can even proceed. The means by which they will be achieved are not as important as the fundamental ideas themselves IMO, we need to get the fundamentals right.

Example: If I believe Nigeria should have a sovereign national conference to negotiate resource control for all communities and do a referendum to vote on each details, but you believe we should not get a conference only do it through the National Assembly. Then we have something fundamental in common and we can negotiate around the approaches, as long as the fundamentals of restructuring and self determination for all is respected and agreed to.

My contributions for now. I'm ready to support those on ground whenever I'm on ground myself, as long as we have shared values

@Jarus, you are a very busy man. But can't this proposed group be integrated with your current group on the ground? do you think the issues we care about (when we finally get them well articulated ) are going to be too different?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nadanbata: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2011
GenBuhari:

^^GEJ did not do any campaigns in the North of SW

So how does that proof that Buhari lost?

I have no doubt that PDP rigged these elections. Clearly 40%+ PDP in Jigawa/Sokoto/Kaduna/Adamawa etc is a MYTH. Just as 70% turnout in SS/SE is a MYTH.

However I am saying CPC was not present in the whole of Nigeria. We want change not jus for the North but in the SW/SS/SE. These are the regions in the next 4 years where work needs to be put in by us the educated children of Nigeria to ensure we get rid of PDP [b]RESOUNDINGLY [/b]come 2015.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2011
GenBuhari:

some of the people killed in Bauchi were killed because they refused to allow thumb printing

See the last facebook update of one of the victims before he was murdered in Bauchi

Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 10cirenoh: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2011
agabaI23:

some of the people killed in Bauchi were killed because they refused to allow thumb printing

See the last facebook update of one of the victims before he was murdered in Bauchi

Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

Hope you also remember the man that was lynched in Enugu for voting for CPC? he was lynched by Igbo people, killing a fellow Igbo man because he voted for someone of his choice. the thread is also on NL, go and read through it, it was also on the news.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mudleyback: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2011
good riddance to all these foul mouthed multiple id nairaland supporters of their cry baby islamic fanatic presidential candidate

good riddance to the [b]C[/b]rying [b]P[/b]residential [b]C[/b]andidate
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2011
10cirenoh:

Hope you also remember the man that was lynched in Enugu for voting for CPC? he was lynched by Igbo people, killing a fellow Igbo man because he voted for someone of his choice. the thread is also on NL, go and read through it, it was also on the news.

Really and the man was killed? Please show me the thread!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by efisher(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2011
CPC supporters. Where is Aisha2

One week has passed o.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 22, 2011
efisher:

CPC supporters. Where is Aisha2 

One week has passed o.

Cut out the mess. What is up with you? Very distasteful. Be a gentleman and stop cyber stalking the woman who might not even be in your age bracket.

She has been missing for a while and with the ongoing riot, a civilized person would be  more concerned about her safety than the need to rub the election result in her face.

Kai, dude, just stop the mess, plz.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by OAM4J: 1:53am On Apr 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Cut out the mess. What is up with you? Very distasteful. Be a gentleman and stop cyber stalking the woman who might not even be in your age bracket.

She has been missing for a while and with the ongoing riot, a civilized person would be  more concerned about her safety than the need to rub the election result in her face.

Kai, dude, just stop the mess, plz.

+3

hmnnnnn! She touched my sensitive heart
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2011
Hi comerades,
I came into this thread and was immediately confused, it seems that this thread is now over-run by PDP supporters.

We need to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and continue working for the Buhari dream for Nigeria.

What are we going to do to help the CPC governorship candidates in elections that are coming up.

This is a way we could still continue to support Buhari whether he gets a fair hearing or not in his Tribunal case against the validity of the elections.

Can I make a simple and easy suggestion we can all start with:
Please update your signatures to show support of CPC governorship candidates as below
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
Are the Gubernatorial elections tomorrow?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by efisher(m): 4:24am On Apr 23, 2011
Ileke, this is not about the election result. Aisha2 has been off nairaland even before the election. Anyway, Jarus has explained already. I only found it surprising that someone who has contributed so much to the CPC cause on nairaland suddenly went cold and none of you even took notice or bothered to ask. What happened to being your brother's keeper?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 23, 2011
efisher:

Ileke, this is not about the election result. Aisha2 has been off nairaland even before the election. Anyway, Jarus has explained already. I only found it surprising that someone who has contributed so much to the CPC cause on nairaland suddenly went cold and none of you even took notice or bothered to ask. What happened to being your brother's keeper?

Don't lie to me. Your original motive was not concern.

As long as it is now, remain blessed.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2011
Jarus, can you change the heading to:

Report Your Efforts On CPC Here:
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
GenBuhari: Why  do you guys believe that Buhari actually lost these elections why not try and mobilize to challenge it?

Choi! After all the effort... Hoping to read more of this in 2015.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by nwabobo: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
So sad all the effort ended in futility and they are at it again.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by jmaine: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
nwabobo: So sad all the effort ended in futility and they are at it again.

To be Continued . . . . .grin grin . . . .
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by taharqa2: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
Interesting thread, lol.....am actuali commenting cos I want to bookmark this, for future purposes
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by lateef4me(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hmmmm,on the march again,would love to see some money go down the drain and the tears of a crying old shameless general
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
lateef4me: Hmmmm,on the march again,would love to see some money go down the drain and the tears of a crying old shameless general

We did not collect the money from your father and we are not complaining. We are happy to waste the money again.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Pygru: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
nwabobo: So sad all the effort ended in futility and they are at it again.
grin grin grin
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 25, 2013
So finally it is proven Afam was not the first Mod to openly declare support for a candidate.I wonder why this ypocrites like Payless,cleverly did not call for Jarus ouster.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Faun(m): 1:57am On Aug 07, 2014
taharqa2: Interesting thread, lol.....am actuali commenting cos I want to bookmark this, for future purposes

Me too! grin Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 16, 2014
ceah:
Guys, I have being very quiet all this while, i think i just went into hibernating mode cos i did put alot aside to make sure the BB dream come true and as a result affected my business and so needed to put some things in shape, i think i am abit free now, i think we have a facebook group already, it's either we retain the name or change it  slightly but i think the name should remain, we are looking even way upfront 2015, we can influence the decision of Buhari/Bakare to still join hands together and contest again, if the court issue didnt work out then we have enough time to work on the Grassroot development of CPC.I am predicting that by 2015: GEJ will still want to contest, alot will be left undone, the Igbo will feel betrayed and the leaders in the north will be careful at rigging. All the other Zone will be unhappy with Jonathan except SS cos he would have achieved nothing (i dont pray so) and most people will be angry and would want to look at the Man called Buhari (thinking why did this man contest 4 times) cos then nobody will believe in both PDP and any Saint produced by PDP. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Meanwhile if u are not yet a part of the BB Integrity Vanguard on FB you can be a part of it now:

You predicted well, I would appreciate if another thread is created for 2015 elections. I blindly followed GEJ last-year, now I am wiser and very keen on campaigning for GMB this time around
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Ariel20:

You predicted well, I would appreciate if another thread is created for 2015 elections. I blindly followed GEJ last-year, now I am wiser and very keen on campaigning for GMB this time around

Jarus, kindly consider my request. Thanks
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by theGonzalez: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
All the best.

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by theV0ice: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
ceah:

@the bold. this guy is a prophet. its exactly how he predicted it....if only we had known

chai......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

British Military Team Arrives Nigeria To Train Air Force Personel In Kaduna.PICS / Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC / Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.