Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,274 members, 7,947,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Must I Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Love Her? (609 Views)

Must I Marry My Donor?? / Must I Take Her Undies In / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must I Love Her? by uchechinek(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2011
I met her last year it happen that we both work in d same place. Though she is my senior in d work place and 3years above my age. She had try her possible best to hav sex with me. but to no avail and she say she love me. Must i love her?
Re: Must I Love Her? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2011
uchechinek:

I met her last year it happen that we both work in d same place. Though she is my senior in d work place and 3years above my age. She had try her possible best to hav sex with me. but to no avail and she say she love me. Must i love her?

So, what do you think? Must you love her?

You know her better than we do. And your post doesn't provide much infos for us to help.

(1) (Reply)

Men, What Can A Lady Do To Prove To You She Loves You? / How Can U Detect When You Are In Love? / Why Are Nairlaind Guys So Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.