Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,165 members, 7,950,017 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Believe In Your Aspiration To Qualify, Exhibit No Fear - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Believe In Your Aspiration To Qualify, Exhibit No Fear (128 Views)

I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Graduate Declares Aspiration For The Presidency 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In Your Aspiration To Qualify, Exhibit No Fear by planetpgold(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

When ICAN announced the exam date on August 12th, 2020, it was as if September 15 was a long time and sufficient enough for your revision. Today makes it 4 days to the exams, the tension, anxiety seems increasing at a geometrical rate. It is as if the earth is completing its rotation of 24 hrs faster.

However, I want you to put your mind at rest because you have studied hard. I am very confident that you will pass your exams because I believe in you and your aspiration to qualify.

Furthermore, as the energetic man of business is not daunted by challenges but adopts methods to overcome them and not repeat the same mistake. Likewise, your ceaseless aspiration of passing your ICAN Exams cannot be crushed into submission by fear and anxiety.

Finally, you are what you are by your own thoughts and deeds, so guide your thinking and thought by always exhibiting a positive mental attitude towards the exams and don't forget that every moment is the time of choice.

Wishing you all the best of the best in this September ICAN Exams...

Remember to go to the members' area of PlanetPGold to download your:

1. Weekly Questions and Answers (Over 200 Questions and Solutions)
2. 4 Diets of mock questions and solutions
3. 3 Diets x 2 hours of Facebook intensive Live class which focus on exams' core areas and techniques of attempting questions based on the examiner's requirements.
4. Diamond Level Premium videos

Click on the below link

https://members.platinumgoldsolutions.com/

to download and enhance your revision now. If you are having difficulty logging in, call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08106989785

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day! 'ineffable' And Origin / Parents Saga On Sports Dream / Accident Investigation (OSHA) Training By Ciel Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.