Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,377 members, 7,929,190 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:38 AM

4 States Herdsmen Want To Capture Exposed By Gana Before His Death (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 States Herdsmen Want To Capture Exposed By Gana Before His Death (video) (638 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 States Herdsmen Want To Capture Exposed By Gana Before His Death (video) by NewsOneNigeria1: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
4 states herdsmen want to capture in Nigeria was revealed by Gana before his death.

Newsone Nigeria had reported earlier that Wanted Benue gang leader, Terwase Akwaza, popularly known as Gana was killed by the military after he surrendered for the amnesty programme in Katsina-Ala township stadium in Katsina-Ala local government area of Benue North senatorial zone on Tuesday, September 8.

Before he surrendered, a  bounty of N10m had been placed on the gang leader declared wanted years ago. That was the second time he was giving up himself after surrendering catchment of arms and ammunition to Benue amnesty programme of Governor Samuel Ortom, which he granted to restive youths in his first tenure.

However, a video of Gana has emerged after his death, where he had an interview with Channels Television during which he named the four states armed herdsmen are interested in capturing.

Gana said in the video: “I followed the Fulani herdsmen, they led me to Niger after that they led me to Cameroon after that they led me Nigeria and they started saying that they had clashed in Nigeria.

“They told me they have about four states they want to capture."

READ MORE: https://newsoneng.com/2020/09/10/4-states-herdsmen-want-to-capture-in-nigeria-exposed-by-gana-before-his-death-video/

Re: 4 States Herdsmen Want To Capture Exposed By Gana Before His Death (video) by BadBradley: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
The states are: Plateau, Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa. No one's going to your blog

3 Likes

Re: 4 States Herdsmen Want To Capture Exposed By Gana Before His Death (video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: 4 States Herdsmen Want To Capture Exposed By Gana Before His Death (video) by Mayng01(m): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2020
Oh God

(1) (Reply)

Mother Burn Daughters Alive. / #Endsars: Pepper spray for ladies that get abused during the Protest (pic) / Gov. Obiano Sends Soldiers And Police To Shoot At People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.