Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In (902 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by sacajawea: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
This is Your Opportunity to make Lots of Money.
I have pondered seriously over this to see whether it's right or Wrong (in the ethical sense that is) and I have concluded that there is nothing wrong with it, and there's Nothing illegal is in either. This is Inspired by the likes on some of my Past Comments and a Hollywood movie called "The Hustle". Do you see where I am going...
Comment if you're still interested.
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by Riverville(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
How does being an Atheist helps you make money
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by Blackpearlous(f): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
We are here
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by sacajawea: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Riverville:
How does being an Atheist helps you make money
Only A True Atheist will be able to do it, that is if she is Interested.
I was inspired by the likes on this Comment
sacajawea:
If I were a woman I would be stinkingly rich by now, the amount of Stupid men in My area alone without self-control sef...

This help is Completely altruistic, if you are down...
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by sacajawea: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blackpearlous:
We are here
Ok I'm coming...
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
sacajawea:

Ok I'm coming...

How may I be of help to you?
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
sacajawea:
This is Your Opportunity to make Lots of Money.
Comment if Interested

What do you have for the ladies
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by sacajawea: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ibuewuoffia:

What do you have for the ladies
If you read my Second Comment here on the thread up there, you may have an idea of where I am headed. I will give you a number and maybe some pointers to hit big cash. That's why I mentioned only real Unbelievers, Atheists etc.
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by Plut01: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
I'm a lady and also an atheist grin grin
Let do it
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by Blackpearlous(f): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
sacajawea:

Ok I'm coming...

Are you the second coming ni, since!
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by sacajawea: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Are you the second coming ni, since!
There are these Stupid Men in My area, very Stupid, Ignorant and Selfish. One is married the other two are not but they have Money. Can you play along well?
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by sacajawea: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Plut01:
I'm a lady and also an atheist grin grin

Let do it
1.) Are you in Lagos
2.) Being able to Speak Yoruba may be Very necessary
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by AgathaMoses(f): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
sacajawea:
Is that 10k USD? I'm unfollowing this thread abeg, una wan wan dey oppress person for here ni, Why post that kind of money here when no be say you want share am.
My papa and my mama Yearly salary even at their prime no reach 4M combined. I'm a very sensitive person pls, una bye bye.

sacajawea:
Sorry for Digressing.
I am trying to Do Legal Yahoo i.e connect with an American or European Woman with my real Identity.
Who has any tips like - Pages/sites to get them; What category of ladies, and the best coutries with the easiest, nicest Girls
I have been following some IG pages and I noticed that most of those fresh Highschool Grads, Young Girls, ladies... that are heavy into Pop Culture are easy to Manipulate, especially the Underage (but I am staying away form those ones on anything romantic/sexual)
Pls if u need pointers from those who have experience in this Field

is dis u?
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by Blackpearlous(f): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
sacajawea:

There are these Stupid Men in My area, very Stupid, Ignorant and Selfish. One is married the other two are not but they have Money. Can you play along well?

I have typed something long out of anger but lemme hear you maybe what I'm thinking is not what you u are saying.

My wonderful brother which game.
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by Plut01: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
sacajawea:

1.) Are you in Lagos
2.) Being able to Speak Yoruba may be Very necessary

Don't take my comment serious. I'm opposite of what you want. Male, pantheist and not in Lagos.
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by sacajawea: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blackpearlous:

I have typed something long out of anger but lemme hear you maybe what I'm thinking is not what you u are saying.

My wonderful brother which game.
Type it let me hear
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by sacajawea: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
AgathaMoses:

is dis u?
Yes
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by DaddyRochie1642: 2:35am On Sep 11, 2020
AgathaMoses:

is dis u?

grin grin
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 19, 2020
AgathaMoses:

is dis u?
naa you be this
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2020
AgathaMoses:

sacajawea

is dis u?
this is you trolling
Re: Any Female Atheist Here Pls Come In by Martinez39s(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

How may I be of help to you?
You are not an atheist. grin This is for only female atheists.

(1) (Reply)

Who Noticed This Today / Read President Buhari Full Speech About The Ongoing #Endsars Protest. / Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.