Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:53 AM

Afdb President Adesina Visits Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afdb President Adesina Visits Goodluck Jonathan (459 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afdb President Adesina Visits Goodluck Jonathan by AuthenticNG: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2020

The Re-elected President of the African Development Bank, AfDB, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina paid a visit to Nigeria's Former President Goodluck Jonathan.

The visit  was the first since he was re-elected for a second term as president of the African Development Bank, AfDB.

Goodluck Jonathan after the meeting sad:

"I received in audience today Dr. Akinwumi Adesina President of the African Development Bank ( AFDB). "

"After serving our nation diligently, I am pleased that Dr. Adesina has continued to put up a stellar performance on the international stage."

"I am inspired by his zeal and patriotism for Africa and I am without a doubt that he will continue to make all of us proud."

SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/afdb-president-adesina-visits-goodluck-jonathan/

Re: Afdb President Adesina Visits Goodluck Jonathan by BlueOrange: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Buhari will feel offended
Re: Afdb President Adesina Visits Goodluck Jonathan by OGMonitoring: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
BlueOrange:

Why should he?
Re: Afdb President Adesina Visits Goodluck Jonathan by GarangDeMabior: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Alright
Re: Afdb President Adesina Visits Goodluck Jonathan by Racoon(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hope they are planning to hand over to you sir? Anything less than that is still going in circle.
Re: Afdb President Adesina Visits Goodluck Jonathan by AuthenticNG: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Buhari was also visited
BlueOrange:
Re: Afdb President Adesina Visits Goodluck Jonathan by beylinko02: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
I guess it to say thank You to him

(1) (Reply)

From 'Ghana Must Go' to 'Nigeria Must Go': A Call for Reawakening / APC Ondo State Launch Free Akara Spot / God Is Not Happy With Us Aisha Buhari Told Nigerians [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.