Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,972 members, 7,890,195 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To (606 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Tired,frustrated And Suicidal / I Am Tired ,frustrated And At My Wits End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
That's just my case right about now. Plus I need a friend preferable a lady but take note I am not the funny type.. Yeah yeah I try to be.. But I'll easily bore you out cos its not my nature.

Tired as in about how things are turning out for me.. I complain a lot, maybe, because there is no one in my life right now. A suitable distraction. I think I need one.. Yeah..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by AfroKnight: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Na Nairaland you come dey find babe? You just jump in without first interacting with the babes here?

Good luck to you. Shine your eye well. May you not end up mistakenly falling for man here. E no go funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by Privatepart00: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Super wonderful
Re: Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by Cuteind: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Friend? Just a friend abi? �
Re: Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Cuteind:
yeah
Re: Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Cuteind:
sent you an email
Re: Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Cuteind:
this profile is just created lol, OP shy your eye ball
Re: Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
Don't mind him, he will soon be hushpuppi-ed. grin
Re: Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by DaddyRochie1642: 2:16am On Sep 11, 2020
AfroKnight:
cheesy cheesy

Na Nairaland you come dey find babe? You just jump in without first interacting with the babes here?

Good luck to you. Shine your eye well. May you not end up mistakenly falling for man here. E no go funny. grin

grin grin
Re: Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Have never been 'hushed' and never will be. I can't be in water and still allow soap to enter my eye
Re: Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by Cuteind: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Goodlyhrt:
sent you an email

Seen it
Re: Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by Cuteind: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Goodlyhrt:
sent you an email

Have you seen my email? �
Re: Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by Cuteind: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dliquidmetal:

Last year isn't "just" created
Re: Tired Frustrated And Needs Someone To Talk To by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Cuteind:

Have you seen my email? �
Yeah wink I replied with my number let's chat on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Laptop / What Happened To Chivido 2020? / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.