Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,465 members, 7,923,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Most Romantic People On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic People On Earth (1382 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria. / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Romantic People On Earth by Orikinla(m): 6:23am On Feb 24, 2011
Romance is the spice of life. Human existence will be boring without romance. From the most animated and vibrant discussions on romance on  Nairaland, I can say the members are most romantic people on earth. And there is no aspect of the subject that they have missed. From the best to the worst and from the little issues to the subtle intricate matters of romance.

I wonder why Nollywood producers come up with their childish and foolish movies when they can get  fantastic melodramatic true life stories here to make great movies.

Sweet and sour experiences of the joys and agonies of relationships keep the discussions going without ceasing. If anyone is bored, this is the right place for the ways of escape. You will be amazed and amused, shocked and thrilled within minutes.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave My German For A Nigerian ? Help! / Nairalanders Abeg Help Me / Naija Babes Pls Don't Misconstrue Me, Naija Babes R Still No. 1,quoth Me Anywher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.