Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,880 members, 7,973,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:03 AM

Readers/learners Connect On Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Readers/learners Connect On Whatsapp (160 Views)

Compelling Content that Drives Traffic, Engages Readers, and Boosts Conversions / Tips On Writing A Blog Post That Will Make Readers Keep Coming Back For More / Bank With Gtbank On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Readers/learners Connect On Whatsapp by timayorlaptop(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
[b][/b]Do you get excited on self improvement, self development and personal growth?
Then feeding your mind with worthful books is non-negotiable.
To join my WhatsApp book reading and discussional group, text I'm in to this WhatsApp number: 08060705019

Or just click : https:///2GGVghH

1 Like

Re: Readers/learners Connect On Whatsapp by timayorlaptop(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Join us on this moving train.
This week we are reviewing the Book
The Millionaire next
Door

Re: Readers/learners Connect On Whatsapp by timayorlaptop(m): 4:04am On Apr 07, 2021
Join is this Week as we go through this amazing book bought by a member of the group from Amazon���
To Train Up a Child: Child Training for the 21st Century by Debi Pearl.

Check my signature to get my phone number(08060705019) to get added to the WhatsApp group.

Readers are leaders!

(1) (Reply)

Help Please... Where Is The Nearest Local Post Office In Ketu Area, Lagos. / Is Importation Of Bassamati Rice Also Banned / How To Make Money With Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.