Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nairaland Need Discard Button - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nairaland Need Discard Button (394 Views)

What Are Some Creative Uses For Custom Button Pins? / Replace Friend Request Button With Follow Button On Facebook / Itsekiris Finally Discard 1979 Edict Insist That They Are Yorubas Not Bini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Need Discard Button by ibrutex(m): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
I think it's high time Nairaland need to monitor and discard some irrelevant comments and delete them if need be .

Take for instance someone seeking advice on an urgent issue like having issue with spouse , then you started seeing all this jambite asking for charger or exchanging words which eventually occupies most of the first- three pages ,by the time reasonable people want to make comment it may land on last page ...

funniest part is most of this irrelevant commenter are 24hrs on the forum ,so they always book space .

Re: Nairaland Need Discard Button by gregyboy(m): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2020
ibrutex:
I think it's high time Nairaland need to monitor and discard some irrelevant comments and delete them if need be .

Take for instance someone seeking advice on an urgent issue like having issue with spouse , then you started seeing all this jambite asking for charger or exchanging words which eventually occupies most of the first- three pages ,by the time reasonable people want to make comment it may land on last page ...

funniest part is most of this irrelevant commenter are 24hrs on the forum ,so they always book space .

Simply report the comments as spams

(1) (Reply)

The 21st Obi Of Onitsha Clocks 80 Years Today - See Full Biography / What I Experience Most When I Have Money / Xenophobia By Ghananians Towards Nigerians Knows No Bound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.