Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,134 members, 7,981,011 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:57 AM

People With Dark Skin Die More In The Epidemic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People With Dark Skin Die More In The Epidemic (147 Views)

20 Best Glowing Creams For Dark Skin Under ₦5000 (photos) / Why Blacks Suffer More & Die More From Covid-19 - Daily Mail Uk / Why African Americans Die More Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People With Dark Skin Die More In The Epidemic by mylina(m): 4:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Across the country, the number of African American deaths from covid-19 is nearly twice as high as expected based on the proportion of the population. In four states, the ratio is three times or more.
Re: People With Dark Skin Die More In The Epidemic by cvlina(m): 4:26am On Sep 11, 2020
When was the earliest outbreak
Re: People With Dark Skin Die More In The Epidemic by EstherWalker: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Well I agree with your concepts about dark skin and before I tell you the further details I would urge you to visit a website that is pertinent to follow this.I don’t know whether its yours.I thought to ask you before.I am feeling amazing to visit your page.Thank you so much for this.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Are There Organizations That Offer Free Counseling? Suggest Please. / Alcohol And Prostatitis: Friend Or Foe? / Coronavirus Cases Have Surpassed 30 Million, Doubling In The Past 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.