Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,125 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS (427 Views)

What Happened To The Saints Who Were Resurrected After Jesus' Crucifixion / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2020
Do you want to be part of this saints? Will you serve and sacrifice your life for brothers and sisters, esp those under you?
You need to love alot!

Read:

"And He said to her, “What do you wish?” She said to Him, “Grant that these two sons of mine may sit, one on Your right hand and the other on the left, in Your kingdom.” But Jesus answered and said, “You do not know what you ask. Are you able to drink the cup that I am about to drink, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?” They said to Him, “We are able.”— Matthew 20:21-22
Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Do you want to be part of this saints? Will you serve and sacrifice your life for brothers and sisters, esp those under you?
You need to love alot!

Read:

"And He said to her, “What do you wish?” She said to Him, “Grant that these two sons of mine may sit, one on Your right hand and the other on the left, in Your kingdom.” But Jesus answered and said, “You do not know what you ask. Are you able to drink the cup that I am about to drink, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?” They said to Him, “We are able.”— Matthew 20:21-22
Bump..... .. .
Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
You need to love alot!

Read:

....... ..... ..
Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Apr 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
You need to love alot!

Read:

Bump... .. ..
Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
You need to love alot!

Read:

Bump... .. ..
Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
You need to love alot!

Read:

Bump.. .. .. ...
Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 7:07am On May 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
You need to love alot!

Read:

Bump..... .. , .
Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On May 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
You need to love alot!

Read:

Bump.. .. . .. . .
Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
You need to love alot!

Read:

Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
You need to love alot!

Read:

Bump.. .. . .
Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
You need to love alot!

Read:

Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by GdNews32: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Bump... .... ... .
Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by GdNews32: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
You need to love alot!

Read:

Bump.. .... .... .. ..... .
Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
You need to love alot!

Read:

Bump.. ..... ...
Re: Concerning The Saints Who Will Rule With Our LORD JESUS by OpenYourEyes1: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
You need to love alot!

Read:

(1) (Reply)

The Beheading Of French Teacher Paty Is A Great Honor For All Muslims - Sheikh / God Demands For A Lifestyle Of Thanksgiving. / How I was Saved From Being Killed By Evil Bandits/ Killer Herdsmen (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.