Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:53 PM

To all Ladies at the age of 30's And late 40's - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To all Ladies at the age of 30's And late 40's (745 Views)

Reasons Why Men Want Sexx In The Morning And Ladies At Night.. 8 Is Unbelivable / 30's And Above..meet, MINGLE, BOND Et LOVE / Responsible Male Singles Btw D Ages Of 30-34 Dis Way Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To all Ladies at the age of 30's And late 40's by omeonu(m): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2011
These goes to any Understanding lady within the age of 30's or early 40 who will need a responsible guy for a friend or a companion (either intimate or casual). As a matter of fact, u should be a working class or a self employed lady. At least, have something doing.

"You and I av to be Optimistic which each other".

You want to know me?
,  I am a graduate, a working class guy. I am at the age of late 20's. I come from Eastern part of Nigeria, but base somewhere in Lagos.

Are U Interested?
Just send me ur Phone No. to my E-mail, and also, tell me about your self (It is just between u & I); send it to:  tuk2bobby@yahoo.com    wink
Re: To all Ladies at the age of 30's And late 40's by Dyt(f): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2011
Claps hands
ehn ehn
orisirisi dey shele 4 NL o
Re: To all Ladies at the age of 30's And late 40's by yusuf2(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2011
omeonu:

These goes to any Understanding lady within the age of 30's or early 40 who will need a responsible guy for a friend or a companion (either intimate or casual). As a matter of fact, u should be a working class or a self employed lady. At least, have something doing.

"You and I av to be Optimistic which each other".

You want to know me?
,  I am a graduate, a working class guy. I am at the age of late 20's. I come from Eastern part of Nigeria, but base somewhere in Lagos.

Are U Interested?
Just send me your Phone No. to my E-mail, and also, tell me about your self (It is just between u & I); send it to:  tuk2bobby@yahoo.com    wink
guy i like ur style sha, but no spoil market for the rest of us oh cool cool cool
Dyt:

Claps hands
ehn ehn
orisirisi dey shele 4 NL o
Wetin carry u come here, abi u fall under the category them dey tok about?
Re: To all Ladies at the age of 30's And late 40's by Dyt(f): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^ r u trippin already?
Re: To all Ladies at the age of 30's And late 40's by bobbyray(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2011
yusuf_@:

Wetin carry u come here, abi u fall under the category them dey tok about?

which category be that? talk am make she no dey over think tongue

@poster, u get mouth, u for put ur picture so that ur chance go increase, lazy dog grin
Re: To all Ladies at the age of 30's And late 40's by MMM2(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2011
omeonu are u afraid 2 say u need a sugar mummy.
Re: To all Ladies at the age of 30's And late 40's by bobbyray(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2011
simple

(1) (Reply)

Dating And Meet-up Party! December 23rd. / 4 Ladies In Abuja I Am Giving Myself Out. / I Date My Friends Sister & He Dates My Sister Too. Vice Versa. Is It Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.