Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,365 members, 7,891,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

HP Color Laserjet Cartridge Compatibility Confusion (Pic) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HP Color Laserjet Cartridge Compatibility Confusion (Pic) (510 Views)

My Confusion About Laptop Somebody Help / 9 Easy Steps How To Bypass Hp Printer Cartridge Error / HP Color Laserjet CP2025 Printer @38k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HP Color Laserjet Cartridge Compatibility Confusion (Pic) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2020
Gurus in the house, please I need your input.

I'm about to get ink cartridges for my HP Colorjet Printer. The challenge I am having now is the old cartridges that came with the printer have chips, and the new one someone is about to order for me from the UK does not have chips, although my printer is listed as compatible with the cartridges.

The servicing guy I ran this by is saying that any cartridge that I buy has to have chip because the chipless cartridge may or may not work. I am finding this hard to believe so I need a second opinion.

Attached is the printer spec.

Re: HP Color Laserjet Cartridge Compatibility Confusion (Pic) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Attached is the new ones that are about to be ordered.

The last one ordered worked for just two days before giving me 10.01.11 10.02.11 10.03.11 error message. The original 'follow come' cartridges have chips, and I transferred the chips to the new ones which stopped working within the same week and started giving me the above error message. Someone from computer village came, checked the message and said the chips are bad and collected 9k to buy new ones. After fixing the new ones the error message stopped and instead was giving this message "Cartridge misplaced' or something like that.

So now I am ordering another one AGAIN and I don't want to make any mistakes.

Can chipless cartridge work in printer that originally used cartridge with chips?

Re: HP Color Laserjet Cartridge Compatibility Confusion (Pic) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2020
Kunleforreal, Promise60, habbey99 any ideas?
Re: HP Color Laserjet Cartridge Compatibility Confusion (Pic) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Is there no one who can help a helpless sister out?
Re: HP Color Laserjet Cartridge Compatibility Confusion (Pic) by Officeplant(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
I can help you can the cartridge or if what me to rilfil the toner in old cartilage and put other new chip that go work will this my phone no 08106722358
Re: HP Color Laserjet Cartridge Compatibility Confusion (Pic) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2020
Officeplant:
I can help you can the cartridge or if what me to rilfil the toner in old cartilage and put other new chip that go work will this my phone no 08106722358
Thanks, but I need to know if a chipless cartridge will work in my printer
Re: HP Color Laserjet Cartridge Compatibility Confusion (Pic) by Officeplant(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:

Thanks, but I need to know if a chipless cartridge will work in my printer
yes
Re: HP Color Laserjet Cartridge Compatibility Confusion (Pic) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Officeplant:
yes
Thank you.
Re: HP Color Laserjet Cartridge Compatibility Confusion (Pic) by kennyldelsu: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:
Gurus in the house, please I need your input.

I'm about to get ink cartridges for my HP Colorjet Printer. The challenge I am having now is the old cartridges that came with the printer have chips, and the new one someone is about to order for me from the UK does not have chips, although my printer is listed as compatible with the cartridges.

The servicing guy I ran this by is saying that any cartridge that I buy has to have chip because the chipless cartridge may or may not work. I am finding this hard to believe so I need a second opinion.

Attached is the printer spec.

Check the body of the cartridge, you'll see a number. Send that number to me, I'll help you get the chip. It's actually called SENSOR, though. You can contact me on 08034314317 (watsapp/call)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Acer As15¦¦ Intel Core I3 / Please How Can I Solve This Issue On My Laptop? / Should I Install A Skin Cover On My Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.