Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes (62811 Views)

Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by opribo(m): 6:10am On Sep 12, 2020
Girls need not spend more than 6months with a guy. A man who is serious does not need anything to take her to the alter.

Girls too need to have self respect. You are not to be tested like a good, if a guy cherish you he will do the needful it doesn't matter what he finds on there. It is only a player that will be using a girl for years under the cover that he is waiting for one thing or the other.

Desperate girls are usually the victims. Equip yourself educationally or in a skill and be your own woman let me see the ragamuffin nincompoop that will mess with you.

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by DelphiOracle(m): 6:17am On Sep 12, 2020
Islie:

SOURCE
if true how will the man start all over again with another person. To build relationship is not easy.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 12, 2020
Islie:

SOURCE

Why will they faint like this
Me, I'd just go home n cry lol
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by zexy2030(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2020
I SEE A GENERATION OF SAME SEX MARRIAGE AND UNDER AGE MALE SUITORS N MARRIAGE AND FEMALE-MALE RAPE LOADING IN AFRICA...JUST IN 5YRS TIME(2025).
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by bluefilm: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2020
DonroxyII:
It's not easy bro especially for woman folks ....

I hate guys that do this to girls .... If it ain't relationship that will lead to marriage, define it from beginning !!

How do you know the relationship will not lead to marriage from ab initio?

You guys keep talking as if a man has no choice again to make when he wants to tango with these women.

It must either be marriage, or nothing!!!

What kind of stupid reasoning is that?

Abegi....
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2020
If you must bake this news to anyone, please do it in a serene environment not on a road side. Thanks
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Folzye:
Ladies like this must have at one time come up to Nairaland to call out one or more male monikers on this forum that they are disturbing them, so for those that are fond of doing this continue o grin
but if they do you’re the one that’ll call them unfaithful or even olosho. Ladies can’t win. We just pray that God removes every Fabian out of our path.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Revolva(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
You see the reason why a woman need to also hustle on her own and don't too much rely on men wealth

Am sure it was over for her free money and gifts that was why she fainted not even the love

No woman ever love any man ..they just want who will take care of them

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by poweredcom(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
@womenareapes come and see this one don slim because her parasite life toward her man is coming to an end

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by krushdripper(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Folzye:
Ladies like this must have at one time come up to Nairaland to call out one or more male monikers on this forum that they are disturbing them, so for those that are fond of doing this continue o grin
Leave them.., leave them, they think they have super natural powers over a man, treat men however ill-mannered they like (for no good reason), eat thier cake & wanna have it in full when thier biological clock is ticking.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by krushdripper(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
A lady's primary aim & priority in life; Treat males anyhow, break as many of they hearts as possible, then start pretending & acting like a good woman when reaching adulthood, then the greatest achievement; still get married to a capable man who would care for her & provide her needs after all her past bullshit towards male folks, afterwards, in marriage, go on to making mockery of bachelors at the slightest chance they can get. Severely stupid & stunted pieces of trash if you ask me.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by krushdripper(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
humilitypays:
With due respect to some ladies, let me be blunt for once!! shocked

Ladies you have no right to be angry or go diabolical or spiritual or whatever when a man says he won't marry you, and you know why

Men pass through hell in the hands of you ladies right from when they start admiring girls till they grow to become respectable men!

Do you know how many heartbreaks guys endure everyday You ladies knowingly or unknowingly break guys' hearts on daily basis, ask me how

A guy will see a lady and admires her and even wishes to settle with this type of lady, and then after so much pains this guy makes up his mind and approaches this lady with a "hello" and instead of these wicked ladies to respect the guy's guts by replying his hello or at least showing him some human concern, will snub this guy.

Listen, even if you are married, there are honorable ways to tell off a toaster or admirer without hurting his emotions and discouraging him from approaching other ladies in future.....these guys that approach you are also humans, they didn't kill somebody.....is it a crime to admire somebody Is it not something to be happy about that strangers admire you and ask to be your friend Why do you ladies make it seem like guys are stupid for trying to admire or woo you Because you are in a relationship you now feel insulted when guys admire or approach you, you are doing yourself. Who said a lady in a relationship cannot wisely keep responsible guys open for discussion should her boyfriend fuckup I pity no jilted lady dating any guy for long, use your head when dating!! use your heads, relationship, dating is not marriage!! and never a guarantee for marriage!!

Some will abuse their male toasters, some call them demeaning names, some spit at the guys, some laugh at them with their stupid friends....these are daily heartbreaks men endure, including President Buhari, Tinubu, Tiller Perry, Dbanj, Tface, etc before they became who they are today that all ladies now see them as their dream men.

Ladies before you cry fowl when a guy or guys break your heart, please remember the good guys with good intentions for you that you turned down or abused in your heart or ridiculed!
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by Toobet(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
That's not easy but she will survive because the
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by DonroxyII: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
bluefilm:

How do you know the relationship will not lead to marriage from ab initio?

You guys keep talking as if a man has no choice again to make when he wants to tango with these women.

It must either be marriage, or nothing!!!

What kind of stupid reasoning is that?

Abegi....
You are the stupid one here ....

Her life might never remain the same again for the rest of her life ..... How can a sane person wrecked a soul ? A soul you can't create .....

The girl wouldn't have fainted if the relationship wasn't built on marriage ...... Several years of promises of Marriage ..... She wouldn't faint if both of them are mere friend not on a romantic basis .... God help if she has sacrifice alot of dudes and put more on the table for the prince of her heart.

Who court a woman for several years and drop her a.ss .... A dude can toast 100 correct babes in a day , A woman might never see one sane dude for months .......

years is too much of a period to decide an investment is not worthwhile!! .... That's years of wasted opportunity ....

Imagine you gain admission into a school and after like years of hardworking and up and down ..... they told you your admission letter is fake and you should bounce out .... Imagine , it took such school years to tell you you ain't there student and they keep taking your money and hustle ..... u sef go faint .... !!

Only a slowpoke took years to determine a girl is not worth the wait unless the girl effed badly (Which the report never share) !!
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by krushdripper(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
DonroxyII:
.... A dude can toast 100 correct babes in a day , A woman might never see one sane dude for months
No dude toasts 100 corrects babes in a day please... Who gave a woman restriction to not talk to a dude she considers sane??
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by DonroxyII: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
krushdripper:
No dude toasts 100 corrects babes in a day please... Who gave a woman restriction to not talk to a dude she considers sane??
That's hyperbole tongue ... U no do English Language for school ....

as per Naija dude, if a girl woo you , you go gree ... u no go think she wan use you do Ogbanje things !
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by krushdripper(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
DonroxyII:
That's hyperbole tongue ... U no do English Language for school ....

as per Naija dude, if a girl woo you , you go gree ... u no go think she wan use you do Ogbanje things !
Na maths i follow up pass, if i split 100 girls into two & share over 3 days, it be approx. 16+ girls per day, No guy goes around toasting 16+ number of girls per day so your hyperbole is a problem. As for a girl wooing a guy, there's nothing to it rather than what the girls attach to it, they make a lot of failed, illogical assumptions.. Black girls especially see it as a taboo to make the move on a guy they like much & it's not even my concern but i'm certain doing so would yield better results than what they imagine.
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by KingEzem: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Otopoooooooooooooooooooooooo it's alright
The kind of guys women deserve not guys like ozo
Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by KingEzem: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Otopoooooooooooooooooooooooo it's alright
Hope she is ok now.u will find a better partner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

These Pre-wedding Photos Have Got People Talking. / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.