Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,053 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Besties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Besties (791 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Besties by Cuteind: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Guys, can you let your girl have a male bestie?
Ladies, can you let your guy have a female bestie?
Re: Besties by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Why not?! She probably knew the guy before we met and thus I don't see why I should stop her from having friends. We can all hang out together etc, no big deal.

The only time I will be suspicious is if she only wanted to meet that "bestie" alone...

2 Likes

Re: Besties by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
I'll tell her to choose between me or her Bestie
If she can't leave him then I'll leave her case closed cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besties by Cuteind: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I'll tell her to choose between me or her Bestie
If she can't leave him then I'll leave her case closed cool

��
Re: Besties by Cuteind: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Why not?! She probably knew the guy before we met and thus I don't see why I should stop her from having friends. We can all hang out together etc, no big deal.

The only time I will be suspicious is if she only wanted to meet that "bestie" alone...

Is it like she'll tell you when she wants to meet him?

1 Like

Re: Besties by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Cuteind:
Is it like she'll tell you when she wants to meet him?

If my woman has a best friend then that man will come to our home and have dinner with us, will go out with us and will certainly know me and spend time around me. If your woman tells you she has a bestie but you have never met that person, and they never spend time together (when you are around), then that man is not a best friend, that's her LOVER

3 Likes

Re: Besties by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

If my woman has a best friend then that man will come to our home and have dinner with us, will go out with us and will certainly know me and spend time around me. If your woman tells you she has a bestie but you have never met that person, and they never spend time together (when you are around), then that man is not a best friend, that's her LOVER
mi colombiana,ride on
Re: Besties by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
mi colombiana,ride on

ColombianO is the correct word... Colombiana is for women
Re: Besties by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Overflogged topic. Post something new.

1 Like

Re: Besties by ggirl4real: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
OP, what is "bestie"? Is it best friend?
Re: Besties by Cuteind: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
ggirl4real:

Yup
Re: Besties by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

ColombianO is the correct word... Colombiana is for women
oh;thanks.
Re: Besties by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 12, 2020
the sweetest sex u can get is from a bestie cheesy
Re: Besties by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro will she tell u when she wants to meet her bestie? grin grin grin
Re: Besties by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 12, 2020
ggirl4real:
a friend of the opposite sex u share intimate moments with cheesy
Re: Besties by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:39am On Sep 12, 2020
lefulefu:
bro will she tell u when she wants to meet her bestie? grin grin grin

You are suppose to know where your woman is, what you woman is doing and with whom.... And vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Besties by stanliwise(m): 1:41am On Sep 12, 2020
Cuteind:
why not yes, from time memorial stop girls from friends has never really helped anyone. Everyone knows the rule and everyone should know how to thread.
You just need a shark nose to smell blood, that’s all
Re: Besties by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You are suppose to know where your woman is, what you woman is doing and with whom.... And vice versa.
some women are clever cheesy
they can portray a saintly image to u and might completely fool u unless u are a very observant man cheesy.as for bestie issue most ladies prefer keeping their besties a secret thing from their man cheesy.Anytime u notice ur woman giggling on her phone like an 18 yr old teenager or the way she goes out is getting a lil suspicious then it is probably the bestie that is causing that effect cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Besties by Shugavee(f): 1:58am On Sep 12, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Overflogged topic. Post something new.
bravo
Re: Besties by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 12, 2020
Cuteind:

I wouldn't let my man have a female bestie so is only fair I cant

3 Likes

Re: Besties by JimmyDarmody: 4:26am On Sep 12, 2020
Lol nope I won't allow that. I had to sing a song about it hahahaha Listen here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCjNlokrAQ
Re: Besties by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Shugavee:
bravo
wink
Re: Besties by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2020
lefulefu:
some women are clever cheesy
they can portray a saintly image to u and might completely fool u unless u are a very observant man cheesy.as for bestie issue most ladies prefer keeping their besties a secret thing from their man cheesy.Anytime u notice ur woman giggling on her phone like an 18 yr old teenager or the way she goes out is getting a lil suspicious then it is probably the bestie that is causing that effect cheesy

Bro, if a woman wanna cheat then she will, so why should a man worry/stress about it?!

But the issue of bestie is very simple....If your woman has a bestie then it's obvious that you will know that person and spend time with him too. If you have never met him OR spent time with him OR he has never been around you, then this is not a bestie. That's a secret lover!!!

My woman doesn't/shouldnt have any secret from me, and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Besties by BlackBullXXX(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Beware of girls with male bestie, they can Bleep for fun shocked.

(1) (Reply)

I / Sons Fall In Love With Their Mothers / See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.