Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

“mallams Promise Me 750m To Capture Middle Belt States” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “mallams Promise Me 750m To Capture Middle Belt States” (195 Views)

“all The Money Wey Dem Promise Me Na Fake, My Daddy Still Dey Ride Okada” / Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa / Southern, Middle Belt Groups Unite, Speak Against Killings .. Calls For Restru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“mallams Promise Me 750m To Capture Middle Belt States” by IROHINOodua: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
“Mallams promise me 750m to capture Middle Belt states”

Benue man, Gana spoke before murder

An interview granted by Terwase Akwaza the notorious Benue State born gang leader has indicated that some prominent figures offered him the sum of N750m naira to help them militarily take over key middle belt states.: https://www.irohinodua.org/mallams-promise-…ddle-belt-states/
Re: “mallams Promise Me 750m To Capture Middle Belt States” by solmusdesigns: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
They pay you to attack your own people and you accepted

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Vessels For Lease/ Sale/ Transportation of Petroleum Products To Anywhere / Buhari Under Fire For Comparing Nigeria With Saudi Arabia / Business Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.