Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,179 members, 7,973,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:15 PM

HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. (675 Views)

Lady Carries "I'm Sorry Eddie I Will Never Cheat Again" Placard / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hi Nlanders!
dont mind my english pls.

am the type u can say MR. CEO Of introvert,
I love to be alone, mind my business, the worst fact about me now is, words don't longer hurt me, say whatsoever u wish am always looking like a fool at the end i'll end up Saying sorry.
my simplicity and i'm sorry is killing me, isn't dat am afraid but D fact is dat even if you knowingly slap me, i'll say "am sorry" nd will assume is by mistake.
Am quiet intelligent nd if am not the nomber 1, am among the top 3 in my class. Am love by everybody but down there, 1 thing is telling me am a pride person which am trying to avoid.
so, i've dis female friend dat everybody including teachers, thought she's my gf, even when she's wrong, am always d 1 to say sorry, even what doesn't need sorry i'll say dat nd she's always looking for away for me to tell her am sorry. Just now i told her something somehow bitter and my mind is telling me to say sorry.

pls what can i do to avoid this?

NOTE: am always the yes ma/sir type also
Re: HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. by Madibah(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Okay
Re: HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. by Iyoocartel(f): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
Iyoooo cartel

Simplicity kor.
Mr simp maybe you should start smoking Arizona or loud and change the clique you roll with. After blowing off like 2 sticks of Arizona you no go dey reason person matter again.

2 Likes

Re: HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. by Cholls(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
my brother you need to tell me sorry for making me read this y your thread.

1 Like

Re: HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. by Dreyton36: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Guy smoke kontos you go they alright
Re: HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. by vastolord4(m): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
the way the word "sorry" playing with you like

Re: HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. by ggirl4real: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
There's nothing wrong in saying "Sorry" when its obvious you've wronged someone but if it's the other way round, you should learn to tell the person who hurts you about how you feel.

It may not be face to face, you can write a note, letter, text message or even through chats but find a way to communicate your hurts.
Re: HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. by mannasseh(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
intelligent with this English? please get yourself a Premier English book
Re: HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. by BIGFRANKY: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Onuhgabriel:
Hi Nlanders!
dont mind my english pls.

am the type u can say MR. CEO Of introvert,
I love to be alone, mind my business, the worst fact about me now is, words don't longer hurt me, say whatsoever u wish am always looking like a fool at the end i'll end up Saying sorry.
my simplicity and i'm sorry is killing me, isn't dat am afraid but D fact is dat even if you knowingly slap me, i'll say "am sorry" nd will assume is by mistake.
Am quiet intelligent nd if am not the nomber 1, am among the top 3 in my class. Am love by everybody but down there, 1 thing is telling me am a pride person which am trying to avoid.
so, i've dis female friend dat everybody including teachers, thought she's my gf, even when she's wrong, am always d 1 to say sorry, even what doesn't need sorry i'll say dat nd she's always looking for away for me to tell her am sorry. Just now i told her something somehow bitter and my mind is telling me to say sorry.

pls what can i do to avoid this?

NOTE: am always the yes ma/sir type also
This doesn't show how intelligent you are
Re: HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. by Adedotguy: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sorry sad
Re: HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. by WaterPurifier: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2020
Sorry grin

(1) (Reply)

As A Guy, What Would You Do To Redeem This Relationship? / Why Are Black People So Useless?! / Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.