Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,922 members, 7,890,046 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi (1969 Views)

Yonda Claims A Song He Wrote Caused The Beef Between Davido And Burna Boy (video / The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) / BBNaija's Nengi And Ozo Receive N2 Million Cash Gifts From Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by lovalova: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by baytol(f): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
His village pple mean business

1 Like

Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by GraGra247(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
This guy mumu never do? What a handsome brainless nincompoop.

If I was as good looking as he is I'll be dating world class beauty queens and not simping with a nonentity in BBN house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by Amotolongbo(f): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
GraGra247:

If I was as good looking as he is I'll be dating world class beauty queens and not simping with a nonentity in BBN house.
It isn’t always good not having the street experience.

I guess Ozo is one of the mummy’s pets living in the estate

3 Likes

Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Durling come and carry ur Simp

4 Likes

Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ozo should leave this Nengi alone na, him think say Nengi build her nyansh for him.

4 Likes

Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by Folzye(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
I have issues with this ozo guy, everything about him in that house is built around nengi and has brought him nothing except strikes and insults.

Guy shld just lock up, clearly the said nengi girl does not even care about him for real she's just pretending to act cool around him.

4 Likes

Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by mealdred: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
You look like a chicken ozo! You need to be a man.... wisdom overload from Dorathy

3 Likes

Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by asanwafo: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
GraGra247:

Someone wey don even born self as alleged

1 Like

Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by Great100000: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
baytol:
His village pple mean business
Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by Millennialaku(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2020
GraGra247:

you dont need to be as handsome as him to date world class beauty queens
Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by SUPERPACK: 12:43am On Sep 12, 2020
The BBN scriptwriters did a nice job this season. Look at how the fans are antagonising the actors and actresses for performing their own roles in the show. More money to their pocket.

1 Like

Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by GraGra247(m): 3:50am On Sep 12, 2020
asanwafo:
Someone wey don even born self as alleged

The guy mumu die. He and Laycon are competing for who mumu pass.
Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by sparog(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2020
I see the way he behaves around her and its irritating

The guy is a simp, a big one cheesy
Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by femi4: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2020
A true definition of a simp
Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by asanwafo: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
GraGra247:

The guy mumu die. He and Laycon are competing for who mumu pass.
Laycon better pass that one. That one na chief simp

1 Like

Re: Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi by GraGra247(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2020
asanwafo:
Laycon better pass that one. That one na chief simp

Lol @ chief simp. Aptly said!

(1) (Reply)

Angela Okorie, Leading The Protest To The Government House, Abakaliki / Davido's Daughter Imade Celebrate Easter With Her White Friends / Bbnaija: Yousef Finally Got His First Kiss In The House From Angel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.