Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why????????????????? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why????????????????? (259 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why????????????????? by Freelane33(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
WHY

Re: Why????????????????? by uncleck: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
1. Most African men marry women way younger than them. It is natural for the older one to die first before the younger one.

2. Men work too hard to take care of others including their wives and children, but barely take care of themselves. Women first take care of themselves before any other person.

3. Most men have bad habits that cut their lives short. You'll agree with me that the percentage of men that abuse alcohol and tobacco is way higher than that of women.

4. Men can be carefree and reckless with life while women are more careful...

Do you understand now?
Re: Why????????????????? by LadySarah: 5:18am On Sep 12, 2020
How many beer parlors do you see women in wasting their Organs in the name of drinking and socalising?
How many are younger than their wives?
Who are those who drive after drinking, the ones always arrested by the police.
The ones who marry an Amber rose or Nicki Minaj and want her to behave like Chioma Jesus at home?
The Ned Wokos, Hope Uzodinma, senator Yerimas,Razak Okoya, Sanusi. Are their wives supposed to die before them?

80% of their deaths are avoidable but will they listen
Re: Why????????????????? by Connected1: 6:04am On Sep 12, 2020
It doesn't matter who dies first, so long the person alive can take care of the children, it's fine.
I will prefer my wife to be younger because before man dae balance well, I swear e dae take time so maybe I don reach 40 I go kor marry woman of 36 nor be jazz na, 25 all the way.
Women are seen as the weaker humans, so all the tedious jobs are done by men and you know the effects of hard labour on the body.
Lastly na the kitchen be their home, I wonder why who dae eat well nor suppose live longer, unless the kitchen nor get sample.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Tv Needed / Who Understands This Date Of Birth? / EmptyThread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.