Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,288 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass (43551 Views)

United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General / Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya / Lagos Free Zone: US Mission In Nigeria To Facilitate Increased Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by GarangDeMabior: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Vanzcharles:

If I ask you now, what exactly am I proposing you don't know? You dont even know what you are arguing just talking blindly.
Bro if you have a solid point come up with it and counter what u said earlier if not you are a Dunce with no clear content.

You started this rubbish in the first place, my post makes no intelligence. Is that his to spark up argumentative interest?

Bro you are to low abeg. You can't even argue. Mtcheew...

Second time you are quoting me two times.

Alas, I am totally right about you. No standard at all. No self made submission.
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Vanzcharles(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
GarangDeMabior:

Second time you are quoting me two times.

Alas, I am totally right about you. No standard at all. No self made submission.

Bro, answer the question and stop shying away. You are arguing irrelevant things. What has my quoting you twice speak of. No content man.
Quoting you twice dies not mean anything. What means is the message passed across.

I'm tired of schooling you. Answer the questions. You said I'm proposing. I ask you what exactly do you know I'm proposing.

Answer it and I swear you will suffer for 600 years if you try to use evasive mechanism as an approach to the matter on ground. grin
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bkayyy:

The fulani most times have a common attitude and approach on things like this. I can see my best friends reasoning in you, that's why I said I miss the attitude
u're wlcm
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
PVision2020:
That will be a good development.
Femi Gbajabiamila should use his good office to Fast track this amendment.
Okuns are yorubas, as such should/must be counted with their kith and kin (South West)

This is beyond the Speaker's power. This request really made me to weep tonight.

I know Dino Melaye will also be somewhere thinking about various limitations and injustices Okun people have suffered. Dino as a member of House or Reps in 2007 used himself to protect the embattled Speaker - Mrs Etteh from physical assault during the crisis at the floor of House.

Pa Abraham Adesanya several years back reminded us that Chief Obafemi Awolowo protested the grouping of the Okun people into Northern region. Anybody travelling by road to Abuja will notice the level of abandonment of these people. Only Chief Awoniyi and few others benefited from their Northern classification.

Emeritus Prof Banji Akintoye the man chosen by the gods of Yoruba land to lead the Yoruba World Congress has a lot of works to do. The internal opposition from MURIC, Tinubu's Presidential ambition and FG contracts apologists is very enormous.

One step at a time. This topic is about Okun people but at the very beginning, Kwara people brought in Kwara issue. We know about Kwara issue but Okun people want to join the Okun people in Yoruba land. This request is not possible at the National Assembly. It is a restructuring issue. It is a freedom fighting issue. The foundation must be laid for this generation and future generation to work upon. We all witnessed the Arotile's abracadabra.

Tinubu's ambition is a personal ambition that has no benefit to the South West people because of our culture of equity. Restructuring is the major ambition of the South West people.

2 Likes

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by GarangDeMabior: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Bro, answer the question and stop shying away. You are arguing irrelevant things. What has my quoting you twice speak of. No content man.
Quoting you twice dies not mean anything. What means is the message passed across.

I'm tired of schooling you. Answer the questions. You said I'm proposing. I ask you what exactly do you know I'm proposing.

Answer it and I swear you will suffer for 600 years if you try to use evasive mechanism as an approach to the matter on ground. grin

@bolded..Now I fully understand.

No wonder , you are still a minor wallowing in Juvenile malapropism.
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Vanzcharles(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
GarangDeMabior:

@bolded..Now I fully understand.

No wonder , you are still a minor wallowing in Juvenile malapropism.

Lol Bro... You are Dumb grin it is clear Blind Arguments all this while.. I bleeped up big tym tongue Anyways sha... Good luck to you.
Next time learn how to make arguments because you made no sense earlier on. I didn't even know when I was trying engaging you. You clearly didn't understand all dz while.

Goodbye Man.
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by GarangDeMabior: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Lol Bro... You are Dumb grin it is clear Blind Arguments all this while.. I bleeped up big tym tongue Anyways sha... Good luck to you.
Next time learn how to make arguments because you made no sense earlier on. I didn't even know when I was trying engaging you. You clearly didn't understand all dz while.

Goodbye Man.

Seriously, you keep proving my assertion about you right.

You hardly disappoint.
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Bkayyy: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sammy07:

Anyways, stop saying somethings you don't know, cos you didn't spend up to 15 years there.

I ignored your talked on biggest market and largest town after ilorin not being credited to Offa or omu aran
Ask anybody around. By the way have been to Gbugbu?
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by iamfrankoben: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
illicit:

Hausa is not spoken in Kwara

Fulfude is hardly spoken even among core Fulanis and they are very few.
Yoruba is the lingua.
Almost all the people with fulani heritage in Ilorin now answer Yoruba Names including the Emir

I studied Linguistics at UNILORIN and my project title was ' Language use and attitude in Ilorin Metropolis'
Kwara has been conquered by fulanis that's y they have an Emir
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Bkayyy: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
shobroy10:

Ilorin to oshogbo 2k u must b high on something cheap and if u must know I waka pass u. Far and Wide
So you don't know. Forget the distance, transport cheap for una side if you no know
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Bkayyy: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sammy07:

kwara is a Yoruba state only 4lgs out of 16 doesn't speak Yoruba
I'm even there currently
You mean this kwara below is a Yoruba state? The local government circled are yoruba, remember that yoruba share ifelodun with Nupe.
Forget the number of local governments yoruba have in Kwara, number doesn't equal land mass

1 Share

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Vanzcharles(m): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
GarangDeMabior:

You hardly disappoint.

You hardly disappoint.

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by iamfrankoben: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lamasta:
Okun people should fight for their right if they feel cheated on their land...

Kogi and Kwara should do the needful that emir for kwara nahim me no even gbadun self na Oba suppose dey lead them
Yoruba is a conquered land yet all they can do on Nairaland is to hate on igbos, Kwara has become Fulani territory and all yolobas can do is to wail
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Sammy07: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

You mean this kwara below is a Yoruba state? The local government circled are yoruba, remember that yoruba share ifelodun with Nupe.
Forget the number of local governments yoruba have in Kwara, number doesn't equal land mass

landmass doesn't equate with numbers

Baruten
Edu
Pategi and kaiamo are d 4lgs that does not Speak Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Sagay212: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2020
BlackfireX:
Now you know how the indigenous igbo extraction feels when you say they are not part of igbos..

Or imagine some impps compose theory that the okuns are not yorubas ... How would feel if they say the SW wants to grab Land

Last last we go dey alright

The difference is SW and yorubas and not forcing and attaching by force with Okun people. Okun people are the ones begging to be grouped with SW because they are yorubas.

It is different for you flat headed mongrels. The people you are claiming have denied you a million times but you won't stop attaching by force. Any small thing SE/SS like say na by force. Even asari don warn una tire but na lie, una nor dey hear word as una get coconut head.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Sammy07: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

lol, landmass doesn't equate with numbers

70-80% of kwarans speaks Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Bkayyy: 12:08am On Sep 13, 2020
Sammy07:

lol, landmass doesn't equate with numbers

70-80% of kwarans speaks Yorubas
Only God knows where you got those numbers from.
This site below says otherwise, they said that Fulani is the majority in Kwara which is not far from the truth because I noticed their significant presence in every local government in Kwara.

https://www.propertypro.ng/blog/kwara-state-facts-history/

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Bkayyy: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Yorubas just dey claim majority for Kwara because kwara Nupe and Fulani no dey nairaland
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Sammy07: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Only God knows where you got those numbers from.
This site below says otherwise, they said that Fulani is the majority in Kwara which is not far from the truth because I noticed their significant presence in every local government in Kwara.

pls stop saying nonsense.
since you stayed in kwara state for long, prove to me that Fulani are the majority in
ilorin, Offa, omu aran, oro, share, Oke Ero, Oke ode, ganmo, jebba, Ijagbo, igosun, ilemona, Ajase, Ajase IPO, isin, Erin Ile, Ipee, kere Aje, ijara Isin, Amberi, eleyoka, Ekiti kwara,

I've been to all these towns and I will lost you.
now prove to me that fulanis are the majority

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Bkayyy: 12:21am On Sep 13, 2020
Sammy07:

pls stop saying nonsense.
since you stayed in kwara state for long, prove to me that Fulani are the majority in
ilorin, Offa, omu aran, oro, share, Oke Ero, Oke ode, ganmo, jebba, Ijagbo, igosun, ilemona, Ajase, Ajase IPO, isin, Erin Ile, Ipee, kere Aje, ijara Isin, Amberi, eleyoka, Ekiti kwara,

I've been to all these towns and I will lost you.
now prove to me that fulanis are the majority
LOL, I never said that Fulani are majority in every village. Just that there is significant presence of fulani in most towns and villages even in Ilorin especially ilorin east and west (they are too much there) hence the report, read it and stop arguing based on sentiments.
That is it below in case you missed it. Fulanis are majority in Kwara.

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Sammy07: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, I never said that Fulani are majority in every village. Just that there is significant presence of fulani in most towns and villages even in Ilorin especially ilorin east and west (they are too much there) hence the report, read it and stop arguing based on sentiments

if I'm arguing based on sentiment, I won't ask you to prove.
I won't typed those towns.

I'm just asking you to prove your statement (cos I knew you agreed to the blogger) since you have also lived in kwara state.

I'm from Ondo state.
there are significant of Edos in Ondo, does the mean they are the largest?

kwara is over 2m population.
Offa and Omu aran are the next biggest towns.
fulanis don't have up to a thousand in each of them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Bkayyy: 12:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Sammy07:

if I'm arguing based on sentiment, I won't ask you to prove.
I won't typed those towns.

I'm just asking you to prove your statement (cos I knew you agreed to the blogger) since you have also lived in kwara state.

I'm from Ondo state.
there are significant of Edos in Ondo, does the mean they are the largest?

kwara is over 2m population.
Offa and Omu aran are the next biggest towns.
fulanis don't have up to a thousand in each of them
It is clear you only stayed in the yoruba axis of Kwara state.
Guy let me shout this to your hearing; "Fulanis are in every town in Kwara state even up to Baruten, they mostly live side by side with the Nupe, they are the Emirs even in Nupe land, the emir of pategi is fulani, the emir of Lafiagi is fulani, the emir of shonga is fulani, the emir of ILORIN is also fulani and so on, all the emirs in Kwara state are fulani".
Which proof do you need again?
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Sammy07: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

It is clear you only stayed in the yoruba axis of Kwara state.
Guy let me shout this to your hearing; "Fulanis are in every town in Kwara state even up to Baruten, they mostly live side by side with the Nupe, they are the Emirs even in Nupe land, the emir of pategi is fulani, the emir of Lafiagi is fulani, the emir of shonga is fulani, the emir of ILORIN is also fulani".
Which proof do you need again?

Lol, and what is the population of those in every town?
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by yom2(m): 12:36am On Sep 13, 2020
Some Nigerians are finally waking up. Now ready to discontinue with illusion of being northerners. Unfortunately their equivalent in d southeast and Midwest are still sleeping . probably because of oil and other parochial sentiments
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by luluman: 12:37am On Sep 13, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
Zone them out of nigeria into Oduduwa.

People are talking of moving out of the current Federal arrangements, these ones are talking about moving into SW.

Please okun should stop wasting their time on this mere academic exercise.

It is a pipe dream.

Mtcheew.
What is your own with their demand now.
Re: Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass by Bkayyy: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, and what is the population of those in every town?
Mr. Man sacrifice 1500 and visit just Lafiagi, on your way it will be as if you wandered into 12th century middle east. You'll see more Fulanis than you have ever seen in your life, you'll see their thatched settlements, markets, and you'll see them traveling on their camels. That is just edu oh, then if you have more money visit Kaiama, baruten or simply take a cab and drive through ilorin east and west.
You people are living with millions of fulani in that kwara state if you don't know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / 1000 Hunters Protect Farmers From Boko Haram In Borno State / Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.