Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,927 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:00 AM

Infinix Zero 8 Gaming Review, Heating And Battery Test - PUBG, COD, PES - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 8 Gaming Review, Heating And Battery Test - PUBG, COD, PES (1347 Views)

Tecno Pova 5g Gaming Review, Heating & Battery Test / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Hot 8 Gaming Review - Mario Kart, PES, Modern Combat, Asphalt 9 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero 8 Gaming Review, Heating And Battery Test - PUBG, COD, PES by 3zaza3: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
The Infinix Zero 8 packs a 90Hz screen refresh rate, 8GB of RAM and a gaming enhance Mediatek Helio G90T Processor, with a 6.85 inche display. These specs make it a contender for a good gaming device. This review checks how well it handles gaming, heat management and the battery life while gaming at 90Hz rehresh rate.
Games featured: PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, Asphalt 9, Pro Evolution Soccer 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vibmb21xJhc

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Gaming Review, Heating And Battery Test - PUBG, COD, PES by digitalcrazeman: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
smooth cool

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Gaming Review, Heating And Battery Test - PUBG, COD, PES by Dreychelsea: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2020
3zaza3:
The Infinix Zero 8 packs a 90Hz screen refresh rate, 8GB of RAM and a gaming enhance Mediatek Helio G90T Processor, with a 6.85 inche display. These specs make it a contender for a good gaming device. This review checks how well it handles gaming, heat management and the battery life while gaming at 90Hz rehresh rate.
Games featured: PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, Asphalt 9, Pro Evolution Soccer 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vibmb21xJhc
How did you get the phone ?
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Gaming Review, Heating And Battery Test - PUBG, COD, PES by Emmysky(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Crappy inconsistent gyro. Pubg players know the importance of a good gyro but infinix gyro always delay and some tech reviewers even say their gyro are software based not hardware(some models even use accelerometer as a makeshift gyro )

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Gaming Review, Heating And Battery Test - PUBG, COD, PES by Dreychelsea: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Emmysky:
Crappy inconsistent gyro. Pubg players know the importance of a good gyro but infinix gyro always delay and some tech reviewers even say their gyro are software based not hardware(some models even use accelerometer as a makeshift gyro )
lies lies why
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Gaming Review, Heating And Battery Test - PUBG, COD, PES by Emmysky(m): 1:11am On Sep 16, 2020
Dreychelsea:
lies lies why
Have you used infinix s5 for pubg before? If yes then you must know what I'm talking about. I went through the system files of the phone so I could access the gyro driver all gyro enabled phones have to reduce the response time to 0ms but I was shocked it wasn't there. I still used some apps to check all present sensors in the phone but no gyro sensir came up whilst accelerometer was constant in all. I still tried to use mtk engineering mode which normally works on most mtk phones to test all sensor in the phone and maybe calibrate them if they are functioning a bit off but to my suprise, gyroscope calibration reported error when it comes to its turn. Although I was able to calibrate accelerometer perfectly well but not the gyro.

All that above was on the s5. I got my hands on a note 7 a little after the release, I installed pubg and all was well for the most part(gyro was slightly slower but was manageable since it's just a transission device) but after just 20min in game, the phone got slightly hot and then gyro started misbehaving, The response was much slower like the s5 sometimes while sometimes it was ok. I decided to turn off gyro and use ADS for a while.. but after 1hr, I switched back and gyro didn't even work at all in many situations but then again comes back up as usual after a while which ended up messing me up in close range cus I wasn't expecting it to work at that point while I was adjusting my hand position and then boom, I lost the game.
I didn't go much further in checking the system side if it since it wasn't my device to avoid story that touch but I already knew that they were either using software-based gyro(might not be a makeshift gyro that uses the accelerometer like the s5) or a very terrible gyro hardware.

So bro, na who Don experience something dey talk watin him see. I'm yet to handle the zero 8 tho but some gaming reviews I've seen suggest similar gyro issues amongst other cheap thing infinix used on that device

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Gaming Review, Heating And Battery Test - PUBG, COD, PES by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
This is great
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Gaming Review, Heating And Battery Test - PUBG, COD, PES by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Emmysky:
Have you used infinix s5 for pubg before? If yes then you must know what I'm talking about. I went through the system files of the phone so I could access the gyro driver all gyro enabled phones have to reduce the response time to 0ms but I was shocked it wasn't there. I still used some apps to check all present sensors in the phone but no gyro sensir came up whilst accelerometer was constant in all. I still tried to use mtk engineering mode which normally works on most mtk phones to test all sensor in the phone and maybe calibrate them if they are functioning a bit off but to my suprise, gyroscope calibration reported error when it comes to its turn. Although I was able to calibrate accelerometer perfectly well but not the gyro.

All that above was on the s5. I got my hands on a note 7 a little after the release, I installed pubg and all was well for the most part(gyro was slightly slower but was manageable since it's just a transission device) but after just 20min in game, the phone got slightly hot and then gyro started misbehaving, The response was much slower like the s5 sometimes while sometimes it was ok. I decided to turn off gyro and use ADS for a while.. but after 1hr, I switched back and gyro didn't even work at all in many situations but then again comes back up as usual after a while which ended up messing me up in close range cus I wasn't expecting it to work at that point while I was adjusting my hand position and then boom, I lost the game.
I didn't go much further in checking the system side if it since it wasn't my device to avoid story that touch but I already knew that they were either using software-based gyro(might not be a makeshift gyro that uses the accelerometer like the s5) or a very terrible gyro hardware.

So bro, na who Don experience something dey talk watin him see. I'm yet to handle the zero 8 tho but some gaming reviews I've seen suggest similar gyro issues amongst other cheap thing infinix used on that device
stop the mentions please

(1) (Reply)

Premium UK Used Iphone XR And 7+ For Sale / Samsung Galaxy A04 Review / Looking For A Phone Around 75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.