Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,251 members, 7,934,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:48 PM

Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour (963 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by salvationproject(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Please help as am confused right away.

There was this babe I bumped into when I went to get something from a shop. I guess she was new in my area and as a sharp guy na, I composed. she was very beautiful, fair and tall.

Days later, I started seeing her frequently. She was polite and was the greeting type as she greets me at almost every instance. Somehow somehow, I noticed I was beginning to develop feelings and without wasting much of my time, I called her attention and spoke words into her life. Though she said she was going to think about it but after my sermon that day, I knew I have gotten the catch.

She tried forming initial gragra by always covering the matter up whenever we meet and I remind her of our pending issue. No problem sha.

So the last time we met, we were discussing and I insisted she must tell me my fate that day. She was like she don't know how to say what she wants to say as a reply. On my end, I was afraid make he nor be say this babe don find out say I get one other babe o. Anyways, I encouraged her to say what she wants to say and whatever reply she gives I will accept. She continues playing funny. I opted to say it for her as in "Your answer is No right, I accept anyways" and she was like who told me that. She drew closer to kiss me and guess what, I discover she had this unacceptable odour coming from her. Love vanished from my head immediately.

Anyways, since then, I have been avoiding her though we talk on phone cause I know when we meet next, things may get dirty but I am just confuse about the odour. I can't tolerate any form of body odour. I keep imagine the fact that if her body is smelling like dat with clothes on, how would it be when clothes are off.

Unfortunately, as devil will do me na, I discovered this late like why didn't I discovered this before taking a step. I am thinking of quitting but then, I don't want to be a coward... Now, no love, I just want to chop her and leave but anytime I remember the odour experience, I give up on her matter.

Nevertheless, I know guys have encounter babes like this. How do I cope and chop her before I take my luggages.
Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by salvationproject(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by SenorFax(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Use face mask

Very simple

But if you chop and run, remember there is ogun somewhere striking bad ppl like you, trying to add to her problem.

Just let her go if you can't love her or help her find solution to her problem.

5 Likes

Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by BigTableShaker(f): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Very simple na. I've don't it before.
I used one hand to cover my nose and just fuckkk
Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by illicit(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
It's a turn off for me
My prick will refuse to rise

2 Likes

Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by Madibah(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Very simple na.
I've don't it before.

I used one hand to cover my nose and just fuckkk

How can u fvck like that
My dvck won't even erect undecided

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
wasted men everywhere,rubbish post

2 Likes

Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by Prechgold1180(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Use gele to tie ur nose and destiny

3 Likes

Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nigeria is gone! See wetin person just come up with use do thread. Seun should do something very fast before nairaland loses its relevance.

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by lilbarracuda(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Take her to the dinning table.
Use your. focck and knife.

and lastly ignore all table manners
Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Don't chop her in ur room o or else the odour will give u notice

grin

3 Likes

Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by paulolee(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
use nosamask, use highness eyes or better still spray air fresheners for ur ous after each round and if she ask why, jus tell her say he de make guys de last longer..

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by BigTableShaker(f): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:

How can u fvck like that
My dvck won't even erect undecided

Guy na doggy you go give am.
Don't try missionary with a smelling ass bit.ch.
No kissing, touching or pre-intimacy.
Just bring out your pipi, go behind, cover your nose with one hand and pound.

That's the way.

3 Likes

Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by tiwadola: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lwkmd
Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by salvationproject(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:
Nigeria is gone! See wetin person just come up with use do thread. Seun should do something very fast before nairaland loses its relevance.
My friend, stop being an hypocrite. There are are many relevant forums in this nairaland but yet u came to nairaland romance, saw my story, clicked and read and you are claiming saint calling seun. For what? were you expecting to see religious and technological stuffs in the romance section.

My guy, abeg go sleep jor... big hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by salvationproject(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
wasted men everywhere,rubbish post
madam, please be calming down
Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by alphaNomega: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Stuff your nostrils with cotton wool angry

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
If you already in a relationship with another girl(from your post), just leave the girl and stay with yours.
Re: Help: How Do One Chop A Girl With Body Odour by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 13, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Guy na doggy you go give am.
Don't try missionary with a smelling ass bit.ch.
No kissing, touching or pre-intimacy.
Just bring out your pipi, go behind, cover your nose with one hand and pound.

That's the way.

Lol. That's abruptgrin

(1) (Reply)

Win 10m Or Your Best Friend Wins 100m / OMG: Lady Burns Her Stepson’s Hands (see Photo) / Can A Husband Rape His Wife? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.