Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,439 members, 7,944,175 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

#bbnaija2020: How Erica Treated Me After Her Disqualification -kiddwaya’s Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija2020: How Erica Treated Me After Her Disqualification -kiddwaya’s Father (372 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary / Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2020: How Erica Treated Me After Her Disqualification -kiddwaya’s Father by Jenny2u(f): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Terry Waya, the father of Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya, has revealed that former housemate, Erica, has refused to pick his calls.

Terry Waya also disclosed that Erica has refused to respond to text messages he sent to her.

He disclosed this during an interview with BBC Africa Pidgin. Terry waya, however, said Kiddwaya’s elder brother has been in touch with Erica, which he said was gratifying.

He said:

“I con send message to her to tell her to take am easy, that it is not the end of the world because since she left she has not been taking c..................READ MORE HERE:

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia, 2baba Clocks 45, Wife Celebrates Him With A Romantic Video (watch) / Bbnaija: Nengi And Ozo Spotted Together At Brighto’s Birthday Bash / Bbnaija Winner Was Almost Choked Up Today By Crazy Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.