Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,183 members, 7,973,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:50 PM

Say No To Jamb And Get Admitted Into Prestigious ESAE Varsity Cotonou Benin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Say No To Jamb And Get Admitted Into Prestigious ESAE Varsity Cotonou Benin (203 Views)

2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Jamb And Get Admitted Into Prestigious ESAE Varsity Cotonou Benin by AmazingManuel(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
End your sister's,brothers,cousin's,nephew's,and niece's academic regrets today! Study in republic of benin-cotonou. No UTME, no strike, HND to b. sc is 1year, ND/NCE/Diploma to b.sc is 18months. Maximum security guaranteed, cheap tuition fees. Most courses are 3years, just 5credits in o'level and you can get admitted. You can also be transferred from your former varsity to Esae Benin university. Lectures are definitely offered in english language. No JAMB or UTME required. NYSC guaranteed. Esae Benin university is accredited by the ministry of Education both in Nigeria and Benin republic. Contact these numbers for further enquires of one of the prestigious universities in cotonou benin republic +22999544711,whatsapp +2348114285378. You can also visit Google for the authentication of esae benin university cotonou
Re: Say No To Jamb And Get Admitted Into Prestigious ESAE Varsity Cotonou Benin by JaySterling: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
JAMB & INEC = 5&6

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First Million Through Copywriting / Conflict Management Training Port Harcourt / Register Your Admission And Registration Exams Such As Gre, Tofel, Gmat And Sat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.