Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,293 members, 7,940,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

See Why you should Run From Long Distance Affaires - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why you should Run From Long Distance Affaires (689 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why you should Run From Long Distance Affaires by thesilentman(m): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2020
It's quite simple.
A woman whose babymaker has been acquainted with,and accustomed to the act of penetration can not enjoy celibacy for long.She'd fall with just a little push under the right mood.
Be warned guys.

1 Like

Re: See Why you should Run From Long Distance Affaires by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Go and pack one side please,what of the numerous never unfaithful men everywhere?even men prostitutes are also talking.mtchewwww
Re: See Why you should Run From Long Distance Affaires by Kobicove(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2020
Don't stay in a long distance relationship permanently if you can avoid it undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Why you should Run From Long Distance Affaires by chiommy123(f): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2020
what is so difficult in celibacy guys? once you're determined nothing can stop you.

1 Like

Re: See Why you should Run From Long Distance Affaires by robinso01(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2020
chiommy123:
what is so difficult in celibacy guys? once you're determined nothing can stop you.

It might not be too hard for the either of the two, but you can't say the same about both of the gender, a guy can decided to celibate, but what if the lady can't and it might be that the lady might be the one to celibate, and the guy might not able too. To be sincere, long distance relationship is not that easy to practice, one might decides to be faithful and the other part tries to enjoy himself or herself.

2 Likes

Re: See Why you should Run From Long Distance Affaires by thesilentman(m): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2020
chiommy123:
It's not that easy.Humans are basically biological beings.Corporeal needs can not be suppressed for long.
Re: See Why you should Run From Long Distance Affaires by thesilentman(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2020
Kobicove:
Don't stay in a long distance relationship permanently if you can avoid it undecided
You have just nailed it bro!
Re: See Why you should Run From Long Distance Affaires by thesilentman(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Go and pack one side please,what of the numerous never unfaithful men everywhere?even men prostitutes are also talking.mtchewwww
You are right in a way.But i speak for the man because he bears the pain of breakup the most.
Re: See Why you should Run From Long Distance Affaires by Charleys: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2020
I know of a lady that didn't have sex for 6 years, her husband abandoned her with two kids.

But she later cheated with me when she lost the job because she was insecure.

But she's got another job now and I felt sad because no way for me again. But I'm happy for her too.

So people can stay without having sex as long as the condition is right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why you should Run From Long Distance Affaires by dingbang(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2020
chiommy123:
has konji ever taken hold of you before? I mean serious one

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Love And Adore Cheating And Unfaithful Men. / Where Is Sexkillz And Ogugua88 / I Am Inviting Three Romancelanders For Dinner This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.