Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,510 members, 7,904,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

U.s. Military To Hold Gay Fashion Week - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / U.s. Military To Hold Gay Fashion Week (1328 Views)

Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October / Tumisola Ladega 14-Year-Old Designer At Africa Fashion Week London. / Nigerian Designers At The Couture Fashion Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.s. Military To Hold Gay Fashion Week by skydeexie(m): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2011
U.S. Military to Hold Gay Fashion Week
By Arthur C. De Mille 20/12/2010 23:00:00

TUCSON - Arizona - Gay Marines are to hold a fashion parade with newly designed uniforms at Fort Peniston for the whole of this week, a gay Marine corps. corporal has disclosed.

"When I'm in combat I like to unload my magazine with style; to shoot my bullets at all those bad boys out there," Corporal Andre Mincer, told Stars and Stripes magazine.

Already, the barracks where the fashion show will be held, has had a major makeover and a catwalk installed where all the gay U.S. military boys and girls will be up there strutting their stuff for five days of joyous military fashion styles.

"It don't get better than this. Ever since the military and Obama administration pushed for a gayer U.S. military, we've seen a serious influx of new recruits. The gays are especially loving the shower sessions with all those big macho marines. Bending over to pick up the soap has never been so much frickin' fun," Corporal Mincer was quoted as saying.

The standard issue military uniform has been dubbed as 'too boring' by the marines and they are now pushing for stilettos and spandex for combat operations.

"If I'm gonna go out there to Iraq or Afghanistan, I want to look fierce in my uniform, you know, Haute Couture and fabulous sequins. I want to sashay in front of those big swingin' Arab boys in their white cloth dresses. Ooh shoot me baby!" another Marine said just before dress rehearsals on Sunday.

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/2579-u-s-military-to-hold-gay-fashion-week.html

I weep for the world, I weep for the US Army and indeed any country embracing this shit! This is the beginning of the end.
Professionalism, decency, esprit-de-corps has really gone to the dogs.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Mama!!my Dream Is To Be A Plus Sized Lingerie Model- Chioma Toplis (photos) / Help! I Am Too Slim / A Nairalander Need Your Votes To Win An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.