Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Become Financially Free In 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become Financially Free In 2020 (161 Views)

Can You Do Anything To Become Financially Free?? / My 6 Powerful Skills To Make You Financially Free From Struggling. / You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Financially Free In 2020 by Tahir1(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2020
As we already know, every one desire to become wealthy and enjoy the good things of life.
But unfortunately, not every body is attaining that dream.

Why?

The truth is that there's abundance of resources available in this universe to make everyone wealthy,but only few who understand the concept are enjoying the resources right now.

Believe it or not, it's also your right to enjoy the good things of life because no body was created to experience perpetual lack and poverty.

Why then do we have only a few enjoying the good things of life while others are not?

The number one reason is lack of accurate information.

Information they say is power. It's not just power but it's also wealth.

Some people do not know where they are going and how to get there.

That may be the same reason why you're staying in one spot for so long.

You may even know where you are going but don't know how to get there..

You may want to start a business online but don't know where to start.

That's why I have decided to reveal this wealth secrets to few serious minded individuals individuals who are ready to take actions without delay

A lot o f people are in doubt as to the chance of making legitimate money online because they don't have the vital information to go about how it works.

The good news is that legitimate money can be made on the internet daily and that's what I'm going to show you how it works if you can be with me to the end.

But you have to be determined to succeed, believe in yourself and let go of the mindset that online businesses don't work.

If you have tried in the past and it didn't work for you, then there's something you were not doing right.

In this piece, our focal point is how to earn good income daily on the internet through information marketing.

*What is information marketing*?

Information Marketing is the business of sourcing, gathering and packaging useful information to solve people's problems or needs for a pay.

A person who engages in this is called an information marketer or Infopreneur.

Information marketing is a high income skill that anyone can learn and make money with it irrespective of age, gender, location or educational status.

It has to do with providing useful information to people through freelancing, Online training/consultation, Social networking or digital products such as e-books, CD's, DVD's, Podcasts etc.

Information marketing is an ever growing market that is never saturated because people need information to do everything in life.

Information is like oxygen to life

People need information on everything from:
- how to live a healthy lifestyle,
- how to make good sales,
- how to travel abroad with ease,
-how to make more money,
-how to get a good job, -how to write proposals how to.... how to.... how to......

And the solution to all these are rooted in the information marketing industry.

They can not find the solutions because most of them do not have the right skill to do that

And that's why information marketing business is ever green and lucrative.
You simply use your research tools to find the right information, package it conveniently in one place, and boom.. your are in business

This simple two steps have made more millionaires than you can imagine.

To set up an information marketing business, all you need is:

1. An offer- A hot selling information that people will want to pay for.

2. A lead magnet: Free information you will use to attract people to your page

3. A sales funnel: The sequence for turning the visitors into paying customers
That's all you need to get started.
And the daily income can be pretty amazing

Information marketing is the most flexible online business anyone can ever think of running to generate multiple stream of income because:

- You don't have to quit your current job to start

- No special skill, experience or qualification is needed.

- Little or no capital is needed to start

-You don't have to over work yourself to succeed

- You don't even need a laptop to start, your phone in your hand can take care of the whole process �

The best part of it is that you must not even know how to read and write to get started as an information marketer

Why?

There are lots of ebook with resell rights and private label rights flying all over the internet every day

They are available on any topic you can think of.

All you need to do is to buy with little money, change the title to reflect your identity and it becomes your product to make money for life

Having said all these, I want to continue with few individuals from here who will be willing to embark on this journey of wealth creation with me for the whole month of October, in an advance training group on WhatsApp platform.

It will be a one month intensive training on how to create a daily income generating information marketing business from the scratch.

The training starts from 28thof September and ends on 28th October,2020.

It will be made so simple that anymore can do even if you don't know how to operate a Nokia touch light at the moment

*In this master class,you will learn the following:*

*1.Brainstorming*

How to brainstorm profitable topics to sell and 5 hot digital product ideas you can create and sell online to make instant cash.

*2.Research*
How to research the market to know the type of product to sell and how to get relevant information on any topic of your choice.

*3. e-Book Creation*
How to create your first e-book and ebook cover to look attractive to buyers

*4.Traffic Generation*
How to promote your information Products on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, YouTube etc to generate free traffic for your product.

You will be fully carried along to create your brand new info business and start earning money with it.

*Everyone who registers will get*

1. My full 1month mentorship worth N30,000

2. A complete library of 25 most influential ebooks I have ever read on Information Marketing, Digital Wealth Creation and how to sell anything online worth- N55,000

*That's not all*....

*My Fast Action Bonuses*

3. The first 100 persons to register will get:

15 unique videos
about Digital Sales and Marketing worth- N 27,000

*Total worth= #102,000*

*Note: only the first 100 persons will have access to my 15 powerful videos worth N27, 000*

*How much would you pay me for all these?*

Normally I should charge nothing less than N100k to give out all these..

But guess what?

I understand the challenges in the land at the moment

After all, it's more about impact than money

Ordinarily it's intended to be a free empowerment, but I need a commitment from you. There is a saying that where your treasure (money) is, that's where your body and soul will be focused.

That's why for those that are ready to take action now, you will have to pay an appreciation fee of *#1,500* only to access the training with all the bonuses attached.

*Why did I decide to make it this affordable?*

To make sure that any interested person is able to participate so that money is not the reason anyone will be left out.

*Guarantees*
At the end of this training, you will have the following:

- A full pack daily income generating information marketing business ready to be deployed

- A done for you lead generation system to attract ready-to-buy customers for your information Products

- You will be fully equipped to tripple the market share for your existing or new business in any industry.

- You will be fully equipped and confident to quit your 8-5 job or drop that CV you've been carrying about and go start your dream digital career �

- You will start making money from your first month after this training.

- You will hit your first million in 6 months or less if you apply all you will be taught.

- You will never go broke in your life again

*Why take me for my words*

I have been doing it since 2018 and have gotten series of testimonials from people like you who attended my trainings in the past.

*Want to make commitment to your growth?*

Pay now to:

Tahiru Ademu
First Bank: 3022974364
Accessbank:0786725858

*Amount is N 1,500 only*

*After payment, send me a proof of the payment privately on - 08038681622 to be added to the private group*

And if after the training you feel you do not get the value you paid for, I will return all your money without delay.

I will also write you an apology for wasting your time.

*See you in class*
Re: Become Financially Free In 2020 by Giantfarmer(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2020
story story... I think you are broke too looking for money 1500×100=150,000 hehehe 😀😀😀😀😀😀

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 100k From 1xbet Now / We Are Seeking Dot Net & Angular Developer / Verified UK Adsense Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.