Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Is It That You Did To Change Your Life? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is It That You Did To Change Your Life? (158 Views)

Resolve Minimum Wage Saga Like You Did To National Anthem - Falana Tells NASS / Afenifere To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Like You Did To APC NWC / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It That You Did To Change Your Life? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2020
What are the things that you did or stop doing that changed your life cheesy
Me:
1. I stopped masturbating.
2. Deleted my Facebook and whatsapp account, and started reading books.
3. Started fasting.
4. Stopped going after girls, and started going after my dreams.

Share yours smiley
Re: What Is It That You Did To Change Your Life? by donbachi(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2020
I accepted Christ.
Re: What Is It That You Did To Change Your Life? by Jafar1: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2020
I stopped chasing women and started chasing dreams instead.
Re: What Is It That You Did To Change Your Life? by Spiff20(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2020
I stopped sleeping too much.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is “nigeria’s Divider-in-chief” Says Presidency / Review Your Lessons Learnt From Edo Election Towards Nigeria Betterment / GAME OVER: Edo Election, Nigerians Reveals What Will Happen If Obaseki Defeats I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.