Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,505 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:43 PM

Pastor Humble Okoro To Charly Boy: Join Daddy Freeze Now And Apologize To Davi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Humble Okoro To Charly Boy: Join Daddy Freeze Now And Apologize To Davi (248 Views)

I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas / My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details / Christian Okoro: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills NAN's Technical Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Humble Okoro To Charly Boy: Join Daddy Freeze Now And Apologize To Davi by MBAISEBLOG: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2020
PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO TO CHARLY BOY: JOIN DADDY FREEZE NOW AND APOLOGIZE TO DAVID IBIYEOME TO AVOID HELL FIRE.

Pastor Humble Okoro the same Nigeria Clergy that single handedly reburied George Floyd of the United States of America in Mbaise Nigeria.
He is known for his fearless preaching and comic music, and has come out again to advice his own elder brother from the same geopolitical zone and state , on the recent development trending on the media since Sunday.

In his words he said "Dede Charly Boy please apologize to David Ibiyeome now that freeze has apologized to Bishop Oyedepo if you want to make heaven.

I have browsed you in the realm of the spirit, you are not anywhere. Those cheap ring you are using to intimidate people are made in nnewi but sold in oshodi.
You don't even have up to 10 demons inside of you apart from a female spirit from oguta lake that is inspiring you.
Maybe plus an ogbanje assistance.
Am advising you to repent,humble yourself and apologize to Papa David so that God will put your name among people that will make heaven.
Dede don't start a battle you're not prepared for,use your brain sir.
Pastor David is an "ODOGWO" in the realm of the spirit. God's servant is precious in the sight of God.
The idea of making him your assignment just because he warned daddy freeze is a grave mistake.Stop behaving like a boy, you are over 70years.Nomather your lipstick and make up "IKALA SIR"

According to some recent events,it is clear that some Nigerians have problem with wealthy pastors. This is pure jealousy.

According to Job36:11,if you obey and serve God prosperity and pleasure will be released to you automatically.If Nigerian pastors private jets are your problem go and start your own church.

Any Lagos celebrity that insult any anointed man of God again will hear from me.
Akon is about to build a city in senegal while some of you are busy in Nigeria challenging pastors.
Lastly,I don't see remorse in daddy freeze's apology to Bishop David. Anyway I still expect him to visit mountain of fire for deliverance and winners chapel bible school for proper ministry training.

To download the reburial video of George Flord in Mbaise visit the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVXKKdJVROA
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro To Charly Boy: Join Daddy Freeze Now And Apologize To Davi by SUPERPACK: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2020
Rubbish talk. Shift one side jare make we see road.
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro To Charly Boy: Join Daddy Freeze Now And Apologize To Davi by pafra(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2020
I like this pastor
Re: Pastor Humble Okoro To Charly Boy: Join Daddy Freeze Now And Apologize To Davi by Changeinafrica(m): 1:18am On Jan 04, 2021
Well I am late to this thread but I want to clarify the statement about Akon building a city while people are challenging pastors. I am a Christian but a different one. While I believe in Christ I do not believe Christians are better than Muslims or other religions. Nor do I believe that everyone will go to hell if they are not Christians. God will judge you on what you did in life not based on if you are Buddhist, Muslim or Christian. Yes I know, that a million bible quotes are going through your head right now, but remember the fact. The bible is not one book nor is it God’s book. Ignorance prevents people from reading up on how the bible was put together by men. The bible was never one single book. The Catholics put together different scrolls from different prophets to create the first bible. The bible does contain the will of God but it also contains a lot of the will of man. People quoting revelations and saying you cannot add or remove from the bible are ignorant. The word bible was never used in the bible first of all because the bible didn’t exist during the time of Christ. The individual books did exist but they were never called bible. The scripture in revelation was only relevant to the prophesy in revelations not the whole bible. Therefore anybody claiming to have the spirit of God can contribute to another New Testament. Now should men of God garnish themselves in wealth? The answer is no, I don’t care what scripture you quote to justify it. What matters is are they living the life of Christ and the answer is no. Christ did not accumulate wealth neither did Peter or Paul. Modern Christians have twisted the words written thousands of years ago by men. Thousand have died or killed in name of Christ. Go and read about the great crusade war. Christians are no saints and should stop painting themselves in that vein. You either live the life of Christ or you don’t. You can’t eat your cake and have it. You can’t dance in the splendour of wealth stolen from your members in the name of God. It is a shame and Christ will be shedding tears to see what we Christians have become, which is selfish, greedy, heartless bigots who only care about themselves. I read an article about a mother who watched her two kids die of hunger in Somalia while they fled the war. I cried and asked God to forgive me because I have not done enough in life to help such people. I have 4 kids and I am comfortable while my fellow Africans die of Starvation. Where is Chris Oyakhilome, TB Joshua, Adeboye, Oyedupo, the Pope and every other Christian out there with immense wealth. Why do they get to go home, drive fancy cars, fly fancy jets, wear fancy suits, while poor Africans are dying. That woman’s child was 7 and 4 years, I couldn’t help because I am a nobody and I will take that burden on my shoulder till I die. But there are people that can help, like these wealthy pastors but they are not. They pay a few millions to some charities but store billions.

I started my platform Changeinafrica.com because I want to make a difference in the lives of other Africans even if I am not rich. Money doesn’t hold back the stroke of my pen to write the truth. For instance, Akon building a city is not as straightforward as you think. It seems he is only doing this to boost the value of his cryptocurrency called AKOIN. Even if he does build it, it won’t be futuristic because $6 billion dollars can’t build a city. Maybe one or two futuristic high rise buildings but not a city. I wrote an article on this in my monthly magazine which is free by the way. You can find it at https://www.changeinafrica.com/changeinafrica-magazine-issueone

(1) (Reply)

NLC Rejects Airports’ Concession Plan, Recommends Alternatives / #ENDSARS: Carnival On Lekki-epe Expressway, Lagos (photos) / Breaking! Erica In Tears As Kiddways Hooks Up With DJ Cuppy After Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.