Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,376 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them (21877 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by updatechange(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Nooel1: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Joe Igbokwe will rule over Biafra as it's first President.

If that is the case then Mc.Oluomo will succeed Awolowo as the paramount leader and Are onalekakanfo of all Òmò Odua's in Nigeria and diaspora.

6 Likes

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by ransomed: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Joe Ibokwe is an efulefu idiot, he wants to lead the same Ndigbo that he always enjoy insulting to the benefit of his greedy stomach. He must be a joker.

Idimogu can travel to his hometown anyday and will be welcomed enmass even as an APC member. Joe Ibokwe on the other hand sneaks into Nnewi with night bus, and leaves in the wee hours of the morning because his greedy stomach ensured his mouth got disconnected from his brain.Always talking like a drunkard. .

He destroyed himself and have not even reaped a fraction of the product of his political harakiri. grin

Must you insult before you make valid point?

2 Likes

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Cocolatti(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:
We dash Joe Yorubakwe to the Yorubas

We dash Rochas to the Fulanis

Any tribe interested in OUK should indicate. We're Igbos, we're benevolent in nature.
@Yorubakwe
You wan kill me with laughter

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
comedians...the whole lot of them! everybody is there problem!! They will fight you, they will fight themselves! what they want they themselves dont know.........but we know it is money, that is the only thing that shuts them up!!!

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by TheChameleon: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin

Joe Igbokwe is the greatest Igbo man dead or alive.

He's gotten the highest post a Igbo would attain in " no man's land"

Special Adviser on Gutter Affairs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by SmartPolician: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nairaland is so obsessed with anything IGBO and IPOB
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by LaboPolitics: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
ransomed:

Must you insult before you make valid point?

Since Ibokwe is your father, show us the evidence that you called him to order when he insulted Ndigbo severally for the sake of his stomach.

Is he the only Iboman in APC? As a glorified gutter cleaner in lagos state, he is the lowest ranking Ibo political appointee in that party, yet he makes the loudest noise. The others who are governors, ministers, Senators, perm secs, SSA, SA etc in that party do not make such noise. Such a shame.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by BanevsJoker(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blackking98:

I will contact the hausa or kanuri on adopting OUK,how much will u pay me as agent fee? grin
10% of the loot he went to prison for.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Simbrixton(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
even idimogu is married to a yoruba woman
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by samwizzy: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
yeye Igbo people...so fool of themselves

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by ThatFairGuy1: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:
We dash Joe Yorubakwe to the Yorubas

We dash Rochas to the Fulanis

Any tribe interested in OUK should indicate. We're Igbos, we're benevolent in nature.
My Election made Edo (Igbanke) Igbo brother, Which tribe will you dash chigozirim to cheesy

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by doctor306(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blackking98:

I will contact the hausa or kanuri on adopting OUK,how much will u pay me as agent fee? grin
must you bring business into a development that would benefit the whole race

Do it for history ull be remembered !!!

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is how reasonable igbos who want to convince fellow igbos to join Apc talk.

Not where u come and start telling us that our votes are inconsequential whether we vote or not and u expect us to support u.

Then make it seem like u are the only good person in igbo land and others hate u cause u are supporting Apc.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

My Election made Edo (Igbanke) Igbo brother, Which tribe will you dash chigozirim to cheesy
That guy eye go clear one day.

If hav never seen a self hating igbo guy like him.

He is so foolish that he thinks that attacking his own people would give him a good spot amongst others
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
LoL
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin

Joe Igbokwe is the greatest Igbo man dead or alive.

He's gotten the highest post a Igbo would attain in " no man's land"

Special Adviser on Gutter Affairs.
Joe igbokwe is not igbo he is yebo.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Olukat:
Is 'Joeboy' done with the gutters? grin
No true Igbo man will be on the path Joe and the 'palm wine lady' has chosen for themselves sad
The guy go clean gutter tire. Him never start.

Person way don dae politics since abacha time till now nothing he has achieved he has never won a single election THE only thing he tried to grab is commissioner of gutter affairs

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by ThatFairGuy1: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Coldie:

That guy eye go clear one day.

If hav never seen a self hating igbo guy like him.

He is so foolish that he thinks that attacking his own people would give him a good spot amongst others
You must be among those that do threaten to use him appease gods if he dare step into the East cheesy.

The guy loves Igbo, he's always after Ipob. Are Igbos Normal with their behaviours?

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You must be among those that do threaten to use him appease gods if he dare step into the East cheesy.

The guy loves Igbo, he's always after Ipob. Are Igbos Normal with their behaviours?
D guy does not love igbos don't come here and lie

I have clashed with him so many times on Twitter, I told him attack ipob but keep igbos out of it.

As at today he made a statement that before Igbos will rule Nigeria is after he married gives birth and his child turns 18. Who says that about his own people?

That's the most foolish level of thinking u can come across
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Ayomi90: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Joe Ibokwe is an efulefu idiot, he wants to lead the same Ndigbo that he always enjoy insulting to the benefit of his greedy stomach. He must be a joker.

Idimogu can travel to his hometown anyday and will be welcomed enmass even as an APC member. Joe Ibokwe on the other hand sneaks into Nnewi with night bus, and leaves in the wee hours of the morning because his greedy stomach ensured his mouth got disconnected from his brain.Always talking like a drunkard. .

He destroyed himself and have not even reaped a fraction of the product of his political harakiri. grin
Joe Igbokwe o, the whole Igbo's oo, all of una dey go ya papa auz soon.

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Ayomi90: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Charleys:

Do the yorubas and hausas respect the baale's?
This is just a question.
That is none of ur business, abi how that 1 take concern u, u be Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by royal231(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Both you Idimogu.. Igbokwe and of cource APC has been rejected by the igbos.. Soon others will follow..
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Naijabad: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
I wont be surprised if Joe igbokwe gets the Ekweremadu treatment in Nnewi.

One day, Igbokwe will realise how foolish it is for a man to insult his entire tribe in other to be in the good books of oppressors.

During the Biafran war, people like igbokwe were regarded as saboteurs who assisted the enemy in killing their own brothers.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

The guy is foolish, even Kanu he is attacking all he has is a political problem, if Nigeria can pardon ojukwu not to talk of Kanu.

I only pity this gozicon. Maybe his plan in this life is to get appointment in Lagos as the next gutter commissioner
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by BIGGESThead6: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nooel1:

If that is the case then Mc.Oluomo will succeed Awolowo as the paramount leader and Are onalekakanfo of all Òmò Odua's in Nigeria and diaspora.

Cool.
Mc Oluomo will be a great leader.
But Femi Fani Kayode (FFK) will become the First Democratic President of Biafra, while Joe Igbokwe will become his vice. When the North finaly gives Biafra their independence
. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Naijabad:
I wont be surprised if Joe igbokwe gets the Ekweremadu treatment in Nnewi.

One day, Igbokwe will realise how foolish it is for a man to insult his entire tribe in other to be in the good books of oppressors.

During the Biafran war, people like igbokwe were regarded as saboteurs who assisted the enemy in killing their own brothers.

There's nothing like saboteurs during the biafran war, to me they were the real heroes.

U guys were fighting a lost cause they are trying to help u and u call them saboteurs

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by sweetgala(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
thesicilian:
I don't see Igbokwe himself begging the Igbos to accept him. Simple interview you should use to showcase your self and your agenda for your people, you turned it into a diss for someone else who is busy living his own life.

I'll be surprised if he returns to the state legislature. He is forgetting he is elected to serve his constituents not pander to Igbo sentiments. Surely he non-igbo constituents would feel he doesn't have any of their interests at heart
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
sweetgala:

I'll be surprised if he returns to the state legislature. He is forgetting he is elected to serve his constituents not pander to Igbo sentiments. Surely he non-igbo constituents would feel he doesn't have any of their interests at heart
How do u mean, can we discuss this?
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Sagay212: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
I really don't understand what he means by APC has not done much in the interest of Lagos igbos...like WTF is that? The responsibility of government is to provide an enabling environment and basic amenities for everybody living in the state and not some group of people. Are igbo people living in Lagos restricted from using any state facility? Are they restricted from using govt hospitals, schools, roads, transport system, houses, etc.
Have they ever tried to use any govt facilities and were told it's for only Lagos people?
These ones just like unnecessary wahala. If they don't like igbokwe, that's their phucking business. And anybody who is not comfortable in Lagos can move to any other state. Nigeria as a whole is messed up and almost everyone is struggling irrespective of tribe/religion. If you choose to bother yourself with useless petty things, that one na your headache.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
thesicilian:
I don't see Igbokwe himself begging the Igbos to accept him. Simple interview you should use to showcase your self and your agenda for your people, you turned it into a diss for someone else who is busy living his own life.
We igbos don't need his apologies. So let him keep it to himself he is too far gone already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police / Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila / Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.