Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,254 members, 7,891,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:56 AM

Your Favorite Bible Verses And Scriptures?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Favorite Bible Verses And Scriptures?? (184 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? / Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times / Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Bible Verses And Scriptures?? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
I'm not Religious but I believe in God and that Jesus is the son of God.
I have a new Church i attend every Sunday for a while now and for the past 3months now I've been going out for every Altar call in the church to rebrand my life to God and everyone in the church keeps staring at me after each service.Like this guy sef...I don't want to look like a hypocrite but each time they make an Altar call after preaching.I see myself as a sinner that needs to re-give his Life to Christ again and again.What they don't know is who I was and the Struggle to be the better man I wish to be..I just thank God for locating me and I'm deeply grateful to God for saving my soul.
Thank You Beautiful Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Your LOVE has been Amazing!
I LOVE You Jesus!
Please,non Christians and everyone else are free to choose what to Believe In and I really don't Care what you believe or need any complaint from a non Christian or a superstitious fanatic about my Monika and this post.
Please,no one should come and troll me here.
I just want to learn more beautiful scriptures I may not have come across, Beautiful Bible scriptures and verses.
My favorite Bible Verse and Quote is
Ecclesiastes 3:8
"A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."
I so much love this scripture verse that I can quote it off hand any day any time.
Thanks,To MFM for Preaching more of Salvation, Repentance and Deliverance.
I really appreciate.
Please,What is your Favorite Bible Verse?!
Let's hear it and Learn.
Have a Happy Sunday Guys.
Re: Your Favorite Bible Verses And Scriptures?? by lomprico(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Therefore, you should treat people in the same way that you want people to treat you; this is the Law and the Prophets.
Matthew 7:12

this verse is the begining and end of how human being should live.

(1) (Reply)

A Real Child Of God / Pastor John Gray September 2020 / Pastor John Gray – Breathe Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.