Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

How To Make First Class In Nigerian Universities With Low 100 Level CGPA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make First Class In Nigerian Universities With Low 100 Level CGPA (655 Views)

I Just Saw My 100 Level Cgpa = 4.11 / Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Universities With Fast Postgraduate M. Sc Programmes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make First Class In Nigerian Universities With Low 100 Level CGPA by Abimbola2525(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Many Students get discouraged after getting bad results in their First Year of Study. They begin to wonder, can I still make Second class upper division? Yes, it is possible to make Second Class Upper and even First Class in the University after a bad 100 level result.

Most Students get bad grades in their first year of study. Trying to adjust to the system and lots of distractions at higher institutions can land one into terrible grades. The good news is that you have three to fours years to make up if you mess up.

Click on the link below to read more
https://www.examweapon.com/2020/09/how-to-make-first-class-in-nigerian-universities-with-low-100-level-cgpa.html

Re: How To Make First Class In Nigerian Universities With Low 100 Level CGPA by Goldencheese(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
It depends on the level of damage a student incurs in 100L. If a student in a 4-year programne makes a 1.0 CGPA in 100L, how can the fellow make a first-class even if he scores 5 point as CGPA for the remaining three years, something that is akin to walking through the eye of a needle? 5+5+5+1/4=4 point!

Just saying that your calculations should take this into consideration.

Don't get me wrong, the above is not how CGPA is calculated because some courses are 1-point, 2-point and 3-point units but what I did is assuming that 5 point CGPA is what the student makes for 3 years and 1 point CGPA for the first year, that student won't make a first class but will make a 2.1.

Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: How To Make First Class In Nigerian Universities With Low 100 Level CGPA by Xeeex: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
If you like don't go and learn skills that will be making you money on the side, feel your first class and be jobless carrying file every day to look for work

Learn skills that make you money

First Class isn't bad though, but if you get first class and end up jobless you be mumu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NLC Writes Finance Minister Over IPPIS / The CRAAP Test (currency, Relevance, Authority, Accuracy, Purpose) / Avail The Best Programming Assignment Help Service & Score Good!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.