Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,894 members, 7,976,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:03 AM

SCAM Alert !!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SCAM Alert !!!!! (303 Views)

SCAM Alert !!!!! / Scam Alert / Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCAM Alert !!!!! by Temmypraise: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
I had to drop all that before he hijack this one, this is the full story, I post I wanted to sell a pup I will upload her picture, so he chatted me that he is in Ibadan and that I should transport it which I declined and he said he will come for it so I gave him my address I was surprise when he chatted me up at about 10pm saying his plans have changed that he will send me money right now so I should send the pup very early the next morning and I said I can't cause you have to pay and I will send you the pup if you so agree and he said will, I then asked him do you know me? He said no ,and I said and you want to pay he said he does his things based on trust I then assured him if I get the money he will sure speak with the driver at the park the next morning so he will get it so he sent me the fake alert screen shot and I told him I will have to call my account officer to confirm before anything he then said it has been sent so he kept the pressure on me and I insist my account officer has to confirm it before anything at about 11pm or there about when he found out I was not falling for his SCAM he now said they've reversed the money back to him

Re: SCAM Alert !!!!! by Geepee77(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
You would have told him to send it back again, he's a thief

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Dog For Adoption In Benin City? / Respsbl Owners Required 4 Boerboel Pups From A Tan Dam And A Pedigree Cream Sire / Pure White Female And Male Lhasa Apso For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.