Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,486 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Bbnaija 2020: If I Survive Today’s Eviction I Will Win The Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: If I Survive Today’s Eviction I Will Win The Show (1275 Views)

BBNAIJA: Housemates That Will Make Top 5 After Today's Eviction / BBNaija 2018: "Miracle Will Win" - Teddy-A Gives Reasons / BBNaija: Jon Ogah On Why Nina Will Win The 45 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: If I Survive Today’s Eviction I Will Win The Show by tonyluyi1985: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
During a diary session with Biggie, son of billionaire Terry Waya, Kiddwaya said that if he survived today’s eviction, he will go on to win the show.
The 27 year old graduate of Nottingham Trent University in the UK which doubles as his second home expressed faith in his abilities and God to be crowned winner of the show.
Source @ https://africanbard.com/2020/09/13/bbnaija-2020-if-i-survive-todays-eviction-i-will-win-the-show/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jowizaza:cars Owned By A 35 Year Old Igbo Billionaire In Dubai / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Learn How To Play The Piano For His Dad / Bbnaija Liquorous’ Boobs Surface On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.