Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,763 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC (44517 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by ipobarethieves: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Yves4real:
Obaseki's last question shocked shocked.
Ize Iyamu's response and the reaction of the audience embarassed embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by jrusky(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
agabusta:

Buhari did debate. Remove 'ever' or be specific on the debate you are taking about.

When was the debate took place? We are talking about political debate here as in Governor and President so get your fact for me if you have any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by uglodoh(f): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fedrams:
Pastor eze could not answer the questions. He kept on attacking obaseki. Obaseki is quite intelligent. Pastor did not answer how he pour acid on fellow student. This is an opportunity to apologize for the past and that will earn him a tru man of God

The Pastor said the acid issue was a lie. It was mere lie.

9 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Thomthom(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
COdeGenesis:

My dear if you watched this debate and you still chooss to vote Obaseki, you need real deliverance
Bro my vote goes to Obaseki no offense
Even the mr BUBU people are complaining about if he comes back the third term people like you will still vote him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by uglodoh(f): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
jrusky:

When was the debate took place?
30 to 40 minutes ago
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by ipobarethieves: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jesse25:
Yoruba and Igbo people we die of pains when obaseki finally wins .....
win in his street.EDO for IZE IYAMU cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by agabusta: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
jrusky:

When was the debate took place? We are talking about political debate here as in Governor and President so get your fact for me if you have any.

You mentioned 'ever debate'. I have corrected you, that Buhari has participated in presidential debate in the past. Take note.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by VirginSearcher(m): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
agabusta:

He said he failed O'levels.
Just listen to yourself.. then how did he gain admission into UI? Buhari with his co-illiterate CJN did they pass Waec and how did they attend school?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by shyblings(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
stealmatic:

two ugly mofos,
The ugliest aspirant always wins in Edo State elections, let's see if history will repeat itself grin grin grin
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Johnnyessence(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
ipobarethieves:
win in his street.EDO for IZE IYAMU cool
win in Edo state on September 19.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by agabusta: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
VirginSearcher:

[s]Just listen to yourself.. then how did he gain admission into UI? Buhari with his co-illiterate CJN did they pass Waec and how did they attend school?[/s]

Why not tell us how he did?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Mylove55(f): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jesse25:
obaseki agricultural revolution plan is the best ....he is talking with fact on ground all ize iyamu do is to attack with no plans on ground....
and you don't know that ize iyamu has the biggest farm in Edo state,
So, thief obaseki don't know anything about farm.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Cyberterror: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
If Oshiomhole was the one debating Obaseki, maybe he would have done better. Remember he said that his opponent is Oshiomhole not Ize Iyamu. That is how confused the current Edo governor is. Thank goodness everyone has seen it tonight. A man who eats, thinks, and dreams Oshiomhole no wonder he carried 6 billion naira of Edo state money and dashed Secondus and other PDP thieves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by flexyrule(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Eriokanmi:
ask what those operating illegal refineries spent in setting up their refineries which refined diesel as quality as the one refined by our Almighty fed gov refineries before being scrapped by buhari. It was not up to 4m naira. 700m is even more than enough contribution by the state.
Do you know the level of hazard those working in those illegal refineries are exposed to?
What about the damage they are doing to our environment and the ecosystem?
What about the economic sabotage?
Haba mana, I expect eligthened persons to reason better than this.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmus:

Because everyone heard him clearly when he highlighted Edo FAAC allocation and other revenue so no point raising special fund when you can properly utilise existing one

I'm sure your shadow will laugh at you.
Very myopic.
FAAC; with dwindling resources? It shows you're as bereft of ideas as your candidate.
One would have thought he would mention the Public/Private Partnership in his simple agenda, as a way of driving investment. How would he know when he doesn't understand what MOU stands for. You think any Government can industrialize a state through FAAC?
For example, You need things like Ossiomo Power Plant (electricity), Modular Refinery, Medium & Small-scale Production to open up the economy; and you think a government can achieve these through FAAC?
I already know Ize-Iyamu is at best a refined Fayose.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by OVB123: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bluestone001:

True talk. Although,in my own opinion Obaseki of PDP won this debate, ize Iyamu seems shocked all the time( i guess the president passed this trait to him)and always lost on questions thrown at him,he doesnt sound cerebral enough on answers esp. on how he'll source for funds post Covid-19, he disregarded the reality in answer.

Though debates outcomes rarely inflence voting patterns in Nigeria, I wish them both well.
This is same question i always asked the supporters of ize-iyamu and it is same answer.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Mylove55(f): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Just listen to yourself.. then how did he gain admission into UI? Buhari with his co-illiterate CJN did they pass Waec and how did they attend school?
UI and thief obaseki did not missed words when they told us thief obaseki had 3credit without English and mathematics

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Thomthom(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
emmayoc:
All of you commenting that POI is doing better than Obaseki must be watching the back of your TV or you can't make good judgement. POI is only attacking Obaseki when asked a question. All the questions he's been asked have come without any tangible answer until his time is up. You ask him a question, he attacks Obaseki. I listened to Obaseki and I think he is more refined than POI. He goes straight to answer questions asked him without attacking anybody. I think Edo will regret if they vote POI. He has no agenda and he is very shroud and unrefined. For your info, I don't support any party. This is a heart felt observation
Don't mind they are just politicians clapping for poi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by ipobarethieves: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
win in Edo state on September 19.
Long time.Welcome back..How's Tonyebarcanista shocked grin grin? E tey wey I don see Una here.How's life in Ghana?Till Sunday sha
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by garfield1: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Christology:
obaseki no research well. y in dey fall my hands now.

4+0 torgba.he is a failure.why does he need to research on projects he undertook? Vote pastor

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
engineerboat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c8LoR84Xjs

Watch and make your comment

No name calling
I was not in doubt that the SIMPLE AGENDA is just a white paper without an implementation strategy. Obaseki has shown that governance is not simple but complex (especially in times of unprecedented global events like COVID).
The APC man thought tonight's event was a campaign rally (where propaganda thrives), instead of selling himself he ended up mudslinging his co-debater, without providing cogent answers.
If you were a business owner who would you employ as manager between Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu? The answer is clear for sane minds not political urchins.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Thomthom(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
ipobarethieves:
obaseki is a mistake.ww won't allow it diz weekend
not to me bro

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by garfield1: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
olujastro:
I'm political active but decided to stay neutral in this election due to the political prostitution and godfatherism issues that have bedeviled Edo 2020.

But after watching this debate, I will definitely go for POI. The guy knows more about the state than an incumbent governor.

Engineerboat,I am now free.though I know you won't agree but it is obvious that pastor won the remaining edolites who were sitting on the fence.it is over for obaseki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by garfield1: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
AAA593:
Obaseki question knocked out ize iyamu grin grin

I thought you only like pdp in bayelsa? You are not a serious person
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by OVB123: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
ogbeduke:

I'm sure your shadow will laugh at you.
Very myopic.
FAAC; with dwindling resources? It shows you're as bereft of ideas as your candidate.
One would have thought he would mention the Public/Private Partnership in his simple agenda, as a way of driving investment. How would he know when he doesn't understand what MOU stands for. You think any Government can industrialize a state through FAAC?
For exanple, You need things like Ossiomo Power Plant (electricity), Modular Refinary, Medium & Small-scale Production to open up the economy; and you think a government can achieve these through FAAC?
I already know Ize-Iyamu is at best a refined Fayose.
Your submission is the best. He (Ize Iyamu) will not tell us how his going to fund his simple agenda. He is bereft of ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Femeto: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
ipobarethieves:
; D grin grin grin still better than/to Ur black and white box in F2F house
Don't worry Iyamu would buy T.V for you after Obaseki ruins his political career.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Mylove55(f): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Eriokanmi:
ask what those operating illegal refineries spent in setting up their refineries which refined diesel as quality as the one refined by our Almighty fed gov refineries before being scrapped by buhari. It was not up to 4m naira. 700m is even more than enough contribution by the state.
4m naira refinery is even better than Dangote 5tr naira refinery.
You and thief obaseki did not go to school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Eriokanmi: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
flexyrule:
Do you know the level of hazard those working in those illegal refineries are exposed to?
What about the damage they are doing to our environment and the ecosystem?
What about the economic sabotage?
Haba mana, I expect eligthened persons to reason better than this.
i know. I only harped on the 700m naira. It wasn't inadequate as it wasnt also a bad idea as contribution to edo refinery by the state. I also reember mentioning the scrapped refineries illegal.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by stealmatic(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
shyblings:

The ugliest aspirant always wins in Edo State elections, let's see if history will repeat itself grin grin grin
yes na so,and as I de see d issue na ehn, pastor ugly pass obaseki and Edo gods no de support fine person,come September 20th na pastor
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Elvictor: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mylove55:

lol.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Elvictor: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mylove55:

he just needed to be enlighten na lol

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Elvictor: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Eriokanmi:
i know. I only harped on the 700m naira. It wasn't inadequate as it wasnt also a bad idea as contribution to edo refinery by the state. I also reember mentioning the scrapped refineries illegal.

have you done bonfire before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.