Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,982 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ondo 2020: PDP Says APC Is Jittery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: PDP Says APC Is Jittery (6743 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Edo 2020: PDP Says No Automatic Ticket For Obaseki / Edo 2020: PDP Aspirants, Stalwarts Resist Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ondo 2020: PDP Says APC Is Jittery by Deblow: 2:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Like the Late Bola Ige would say, the two parties are like the four fingers of a leprous hand. In my view, APC is PDP and PDP is APC.
However, methinks at this critical time, a change of guard will be in the interest of the Ondo pple rather than allowing Aketi to continue. This is not to say that Jegede is a saint, but from experience, second terms have largely failed the electorate. On this, Iroko comes to mind.
On party consideration alone, APC should not have it, because of the sufferings being daily unleashed on Nigerians by their FG. Wen pple say that the unfortunate increases in pump price and electricity tariffs are wrongly timed, these two elections should also come to mind.
Ondo and Edo pple should think even thrice.
I will give my backing to Obaseki in the election not totally on the basis of performance, but based on my resentment for godfatherism in Nigerian politics. It is archaic and grossly anti-democratic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Job Openings In Anambra State(try your luck) / Again, FAAC Meeting Postponed Over Shortfall In NNPC Remittances / Eid-el-fitr: Ekweremadu, Bago Urge Muslims To Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.