Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Do I Get My Car Back Please - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do I Get My Car Back Please (807 Views)

This Pot Trap Pothole Broke My Car Back Axle / Help O. I Have Issues Clearing My Car / My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Car Back Please by tammyf: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
hi guys ...I lost my aunt and her kia jeep was given to me .I decided to still allow her old driver to drive and run town service with it ....but to my greatest surprise,its been 3weeks now he has not returned with my car and number not going through.if it foes tru he doesn't pick .I don't really know him cos he was not my driver.I went to his house and dey said he has packed .I have reported to anti kidnapping unit .how can I track him n my car .the car has no tracker . please what do I do? I have his account number though.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Car Back Please by Openbusiness: 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Stealing a car = Robbery
Abducting a person = Kidnapping
So I think you should report to the Police SARS unit and not Anti-kidnapping Unit. Or maybe to IRT fraud unit.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Car Back Please by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
tammyf:
hi guys ...I lost my aunt and her kia jeep was given to me .I decided to still allow her old driver to drive and run town service with it ....but to my greatest surprise,its been 3weeks now he has not returned with my car and number not going through.if it foes tru he doesn't pick .I don't really know him cos he was not my driver.I went to his house and dey said he has packed .I have reported to anti kidnapping unit .how can I track him n my car .the car has no tracker . please what do I do? I have his account number though.
See as u de call am ur car like say na u buy am.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Car Back Please by Binance(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2020
Are you with any documents or evidence? if yes, go to Anti-robbery and complain.
Then submit his account details to the police, they will know what to do from there...but be ready to spend.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Car Back Please by AMvanquish: 2:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Report matter properly at a police station , try and get documents about the Car and any info about the Runaway driver too. Prepare Budget to spend too.
Re: How Do I Get My Car Back Please by Samade7: 5:55am On Sep 14, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

See as u de call am ur car like say na u buy am.

And dis all u can contribute? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Car Back Please by NaijaCuzin: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2020
Binance:
Are you with any documents or evidence? if yes, go to Anti-robbery and complain.
Then submit his account details to the police, they will know what to do from there...but be ready to spend.
hello bro

Please can you help me out?

You 1k to my msport account the other other from the giveaway in betting thread

My withdrawal is blocked because of that

I am being asked to submit card pics or statement of account related to your account.

Re: How Do I Get My Car Back Please by Binance(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2020
NaijaCuzin:
hello bro

Please can you help me out?

You 1k to my msport account the other other from the giveaway in betting thread

My withdrawal is blocked because of that

I am being asked to submit card pics or statement of account related to your account.
This is serious but what you are asking for are my bank's sensitive Informations which should be kept private.

I'm reading this for the first time...let me figure a way out I'll get back to you.
Re: How Do I Get My Car Back Please by NaijaCuzin: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2020
Binance:

This is serious but what you are asking for are my bank's sensitive Informations which should be kept private.

I'm reading this for the first time...let me figure a way out I'll get back to you.
I can give you the account details so you can do it directly

But if you dont want to it's fine
Re: How Do I Get My Car Back Please by Binance(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2020
NaijaCuzin:
I can give you the account details so you can do it directly

But if you dont want to it's fine
Send me a DM

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!! Toyota Pontiac Vibe 03 @ 950 08061311315 / Sold!!!Registered Toyota Avalon 02:850k. / Toyota Camry 2004 Nigerian Used SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.