Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,467 members, 7,929,551 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:30 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (37852 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Ategberoson(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2020
DMerciful:
Have patience, 2023 is not far. There is a reason Awolowo never became president

but obj became and now the west have the VP and speaker consistently

shouldn't enjoying the project you came back from civil war to joined be your concerns now, why worried about those that have tasted it before?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by rummmy: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2020
Waste of time and stolen money....
North should rather continue unless it have to be south east.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by DMerciful(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2020
It's not as if you tasted it grin
Ategberoson:

but obj became and now the west have the VP and speaker consistently

shouldn't enjoying the project you came back from civil war to joined be your concerns now, why worried about those that have tasted it before?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Oracleforce: 7:14am On Sep 15, 2020
Racoon:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-tinubus-political-movement-flagged-off-in-abuja

.it shall ends in pains and tears....Tinubu is bent on sacrificing the interest of the oodua race on the altar of his own personal ambition....

As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool.
Jeremiah 17:11 KJV

Watch and see the end of this avarice person.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Ogbuu101: 7:21am On Sep 15, 2020
Ategberoson:

I used to think the sound of you people illiteracy here is deliberate but I just deduce it's a natural phenomenon in southeast to always sound comical when it comes to politics

next time you don't have any sensible thing to contribute in politics section please stick to your brain freeze

Yoruba became president and vice president through consultation, even the power drunk Northerners that you detest made consultation. Buhari as undemocratic he might have appeared to you people went to East during all his campaigns

what's stopping Southeasterners from following the same path of Democratic process these aforementioned earlier on follow? you want to change Democratic settings to monarchical system of Government

I'm not in anyway supporting West presidency but educating you people ignorance on Democratic process, if you people believe presidency should be handover to you through threat, intimidation, propaganda and conditions then you're not different from a dictator you're abusing on a daily basis

Anyway Tinubu's effort is exercise on futility, that crook can only admire the presidential sit but he's not getting there
Always trying to be clever by half.
The message is that you should stop talking about 'zoning' otherwise you should be talking about SE.
You know all these but the inbuilt hypocrisy which you think is smartness will not let think rationally.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Ategberoson(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Always trying to be clever by half.
The message is that you should stop talking about 'zoning' otherwise you should be talking about SE.
You know all these but the inbuilt hypocrisy which you think is smartness will not let think rationally.

go and study Democratic settings first before talking about smartness

in all fairness I've canvassed for southeast presidency in the past but this doesn't mean it won't be contest for, if you people subject yourself to NCNC kind of politics and propaganda then you're still living in 1963 kind of politics but Nigeria political life had outgrown that
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Ategberoson(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2020
DMerciful:
It's not as if you tasted it grin

you're a baby, tell your elders to debate with me. you obviously have no tangible points to debate with
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Ogbuu101: 7:36am On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Komu1048 post=93906112][/quote]
The same way SW hated PDP with a passion with Obasanjo losing in his ward but other Nigerians including the SE rallied and voted Obasanjo to be president.
Ngige, Onu,Ken Nnamani are all presidential materials in APC
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by DMerciful(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
You have gone emotional....everybody claiming big online grin
Ategberoson:

you're a baby, tell your elders to debate with me. you obviously have no tangible points to debate with
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Ategberoson(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
DMerciful:
You have gone emotional....everybody claiming big online grin

I'm not your uncle's age mate, that's fact

go play with your toys
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by DMerciful(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
You're not my uncle's age mate but acting childish? If you don't have a thick skin dont comment on politics again. Yeye dey smell
Ategberoson:

I'm not your uncle's age mate, that's fact

go play with your toys
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Ategberoson(m): 4:18am On Sep 16, 2020
DMerciful:
You're not my uncle's age mate but acting childish? If you don't have a thick skin dont comment on politics again. Yeye dey smell

thick skin and sensibility is a two different thing. you're typing like a typical Igbo village boy

upgrade your common sense
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by DMerciful(m): 6:05am On Sep 16, 2020
Cry cry baby grin
Ategberoson:

thick skin and sensibility is a two different thing. you're typing like a typical Igbo village boy

upgrade your common sense
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Dayvidblue: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
You? Political game?
So because animals with horn were called even snail is now rearing its head.
Very pathetic.
Talking about level, your write up clearly puts you in your level.
But wait o, your conception of literacy is obviously distorted, get some education please.

Ategberoson:

knowing how to write doesn't make you literate, I don't need to come down to low your level in breaking down my words in verbatim
you people have no level when it comes to political games and that make you an illiterate in political settings
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Ategberoson(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dayvidblue:
You? Political game?
So because animals with horn were called even snail is now rearing its head.
Very pathetic.
Talking about level, your write up clearly puts you in your level.
But wait o, your conception of literacy is obviously distorted, get some education please.

you're ignorantly dumb, I think you're not conscious of your dumbness

it's quite unfortunate you're spending days to come up with simple English to demonstrate your naivety

if you're seeking attention please stick to your class of IQ, I won't come down to your level to dance this show of madness with you
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Dayvidblue: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ignorantly dumb? Is that the best you can come up with? Jeez, stop embarrassing your generation.
It's high time you learnt to throw in the towel, "person wey pass you pass you"
Seriously I don't need to be a psychic or Sherlock Holmes to notice how low your level of intelligence is, that's if you have any at all.
Just take a good look at all the trash you have been posting all the while and you'll agree with me, that's if you're honest.

Ategberoson:

you're ignorantly dumb, I think you're not conscious of your dumbness

it's quite unfortunate you're spending days to come up with simple English to demonstrate your naivety

if you're seeking attention please stick to your class of IQ, I won't come down to your level to dance this show of madness with you
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Ategberoson(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dayvidblue:
Ignorantly dumb? Is that the best you can come up with? Jeez, stop embarrassing your generation.
It's high time you learnt to throw in the towel, "person wey pass you pass you"
Seriously I don't need to be a psychic or Sherlock Holmes to notice how low your level of intelligence is, that's if you have any at all.
Just take a good look at all the trash you have been posting all the while and you'll agree with me, that's if you're honest.

go and upgrade your common sense, I'm always comfortable around those that debate with good writing of English and its logical application

you need to levelled up your common sense to 21 century version to catch up with Nigeria political settings. we are discussing Nigeria politics here not some writing of unproductive English

Buhari the illiterate is your president, is cashing out and you're impressing your likes with nonsense English

alaye go and play with your toys and stop disturbing my peace with mentions
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Dayvidblue: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
It's the fault of the Internet else people like you won't have the guts to air their deluded opinions in public.
You claim to possess political literacy, let me ask, how come you have not attained a position of prominence? If you know the answer then it means there is hope for your foolishness else you are hopeless.
Don't mention me again and "rest in peace."

Ategberoson:

go and upgrade your common sense, I'm always comfortable around those that debate with good writing of English and its logical application

you need to levelled up your common sense to 21 century version to catch up with Nigeria political settings. we are discussing Nigeria politics here not some writing of unproductive English

Buhari the illiterate is your president, is cashing out and you're impressing your likes with nonsense English

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Dayvidblue: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Your arguments are in disarray but you are here forming political intelligence. I guess you are the smartest in your family, but that doesn't mean you have an iota of intelligence.

Ategberoson:

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Ategberoson(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dayvidblue:
Oboi you dull o, I mean you are too daft to be alive. How about attempting suicide? The world would be a better place without your kind.
Your arguments are in disarray but you are here forming political intelligence. I guess you are the smartest in your family, but that doesn't mean you have an iota of intelligence.
I hate to say this, but to be honest you are the most stupid person I have ever met

attend to this member Cc lalasticlala Mynd44
Seun

do I need to go dirty with him before you tame his breach of Nairaland Rules? reporting him doesn't mean I'm that civil, I'm only adhering to the rules here

let this guy understand he's in a public forum and not his residential house
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters by Dayvidblue: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
You can't prove I typed that, you could have modified my post, now that's highly probable.
How about your intelligence? Do you still feel like you are anywhere near that?
Beat you to it with all your chest beating about intelligence.

Slowpoke!

Ategberoson:

attend to this member Cc lalasticlala Mynd44
Seun

do I need to go dirty with him before you tame his breach of Nairaland Rules? reporting him doesn't mean I'm that civil, I'm only adhering to the rules here

let this guy understand he's in a public forum and not his residential house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids / Protesters In Delta Dance 'Gwo Gwo Gwo Gwo' (Video) / Go After Killer Herdsmen: Buhari Orders CDS, IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.